X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Rant Thread (v 1.2)

Originally posted by iris View Post
    All this bloody rain! The most northern part of denmark get snow today, the rest of us have rain. Floodings everywhere!
    We've got flooding the north of Britain too, record rainfalls and river levels. There seem to be more and more of these extreme weather events, which is what they predicted with global warming.
    Once a man, like the sea I raged;
    Once a woman, like the earth I gave;
    And there is in fact more earth than sea.
    Genesis lyric

Comment

I imagine all the government types are thinking about their secret bunkers about now.
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Texas yesterday had a winter storm advisory, a tornado warning, a blizzard watch AND a flash flood warning. Not gonna lie so glad I wasn't there yesterday. All my guys at work were sent down into the parking garage for over an hour because of the tornado that hit dallas. Luckily none of their homes or family members or them were hurt.

For 3 days the weatherman up here has been predicting snow and ice and I aint seen any of it. Maybe they should quit their day job cause they suck and just let the weather do what it wants... no global warning my a@#...
        "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

We went to the beach yesterday....

I'm wearing shorts and a tanktop right now.

I have the air conditioner on...
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

Yup,that confirms it,no global warming 'round here...Just a normal day in the winter.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
              We went to the beach yesterday....

I'm wearing shorts and a tanktop right now.

I have the air conditioner on...
              I went hiking in -37C yesterday afternoon. You know where you can take your sunshine.

Mostly art.

Comment

Needy people ride my last god given nerve.
                I feel I should put on my black lipstick, do the sweep and cry myself into my Edgar Allan Poe book.

While people are crying into their woe is me cup I'm just getting screwed over and trying to deal with the irs and my new pin since I was hacked last year. I have to do this for the next 6 years! Woe is me when you deal with the IRS. It's like it must be run by Satan.
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Be cool miss Duce,just another day in the wicked wide world...nothing bad,just the usual BS

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                    Be cool miss Duce,just another day in the wicked wide world...nothing bad,just the usual BS
                    And to top it off, I couldn't get a refund for my state taxes. And I didn't file. So I thought no biggy. And now they want $500! So My fed tax refund is going to pay my state taxes I didn't owe in the first place. It's such a mess.

Comment

Ended up posting in the wrong thread about the Tornado's and the guy that walked off a cliff because not looking cause of his phone...

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post

While people are crying into their woe is me cup I'm just getting screwed over and trying to deal with the irs and my new pin since I was hacked last year. I have to do this for the next 6 years! Woe is me when you deal with the IRS. It's like it must be run by Satan.
                        That's not Satan. It's a Horror with very strange tastes. It's also very old and very large so I leave it the hell alone. It might randomly impede Pizza production if aggravated.

Were you hacked or was something you work with hacked?
                        life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Texas is my neighbor. Storming over here.
                          "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                            That's not Satan. It's a Horror with very strange tastes. It's also very old and very large so I leave it the hell alone. It might randomly impede Pizza production if aggravated.

Were you hacked or was something you work with hacked?
                            I dunno. I tried to do my taxes on-line like I do every year. I think it was either Turbo tax or the other company. It kept telling me my taxes had already been filed! And I was like nope. I'm here trying. So I did it by hand and mailed it off snail mail. I actually got my tax return about 4 months later. And the IRS said my tax number had been used fraudulently. So they sent me a secretz pin to use for the next 6 years. And apparently I have to get a new one each year. I just got the letter in the mail a few days ago.

I was sure being a Satanist would get me in good with Tha Devil. But eff him. :=I:

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                              I dunno. I tried to do my taxes on-line like I do every year. I think it was either Turbo tax or the other company. It kept telling me my taxes had already been filed! And I was like nope. I'm here trying. So I did it by hand and mailed it off snail mail. I actually got my tax return about 4 months later. And the IRS said my tax number had been used fraudulently. So they sent me a secretz pin to use for the next 6 years. And apparently I have to get a new one each year. I just got the letter in the mail a few days ago.

I was sure being a Satanist would get me in good with Tha Devil. But eff him. :=I:
                              That may actually have been flat out ID theft instead of hacking. I don't know about California but fraudulent tax returns are a big thing in Florida. If the wrong doctor's office has your SS# then your number and several dozen others will be sold to someone who wants to file a string of fake tax returns. It's a lucrative trade as long as the Feds don't catch you doing it.
                              life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Oh awesome, the fireworks have already started :/

Comment

Working...
                                X