X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Rant Thread (v 1.2)

Serious stomach and back pain. Fuuuun
    "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
      10 hours alone. 8 will be probably napping. I'm sure she's going to be fine
      She was sitting in the hall watching the door when I got home. She was very purry. I thought she might just need feeding so fed her. Then I came and sat on the sofa and she ignored her food and followed me instead. Then I noticed it wasn't a soliciting purr she was doing!
      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I'm all riled up. Over this teacher. The one person who's affecting me so differently. I feel like being in this Trick's class is a power struggle. Her being the teacher and naturally having control and me wanting to be in control. Something is definitely off about her. I stayed after class to ask her about my essay and this woman would not meet me in private. I could have very well been trying to tell her I was in danger and she would have never known. I'm not, but it drives tf out of me over the fact that she makes me feel off
        "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Stupid depression and anxiety. This couple makes everything 100000 times worse.... :lookingdown::upset::sad:
          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Tried to take the bus to work in this storm. Missed a water stream jump and soaked my socks and shoes up to my ankles. Made it to the bus stop. Then a truck drove too close to the curb and showered me in a stream of muddy curb water. I had to walk back home. I'm drying my shoes in front of the heater and getting ready to take a shower. Thankfully after my boss laughed his head off, he said Vanessa can come pick me up. Once I'm all dry.
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

People who can't stop looking at their smartphones when they were supposed to be talking face-to-face to their friends. :frustrated:

Comment

I may have said this before, but people who try to write in an accent. ("I'm thinkin' 'bout drivin' to th' store.") It's hard to read.
                sigpic
                Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                  I may have said this before, but people who try to write in an accent. ("I'm thinkin' 'bout drivin' to th' store.") It's hard to read.
                  Jist go widda flo'.
                  Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Hmmm,such an interesting use of the language...
                    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

LOL If you've ever read "Gone With The Wind", there are a few pages of Mammy speaking. Oy Vey it takes a year to read it. I'm a natural speed reader, and when something is written oddly, I have to slow down to comprehend it.
                      sigpic
                      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                        LOL If you've ever read "Gone With The Wind", there are a few pages of Mammy speaking. Oy Vey it takes a year to read it. I'm a natural speed reader, and when something is written oddly, I have to slow down to comprehend it.
                        Yuppers! I had to read a book by Charles Chesnut. The dialect was as thick as concrete, and twice as impenetrable
                        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Blame it on the 'Meracans
                          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Seeing A Psychic Rant

About by last summer I was going to see a psychic to get a tarot reading however I saw the prices for a reading and the prices was over $100! I said to myself $100 for a single reading you must be out your d*** mind! So I left.

Comment

Re: Seeing A Psychic Rant

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
                              About by last summer I was going to see a psychic to get a tarot reading however I saw the prices for a reading and the prices was over $100! I said to myself $100 for a single reading you must be out your d*** mind! So I left.
                              The only reading I could justify that much for is a Rhadue's Wheel, but that's because its all 78 cards and therefore takes FOREVER
                              Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                              Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                              sigpic

Comment

God I hate Upwork. If Elance was going to merge with another platform and completely change its user interface, you'd think they could have kept the documents part. 1099s and other US-based documents mean DICK ALL in other countries. I need your goddamn pdf invoices, Upwork!

Comment

Working...
                                X