X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Rant Thread (v 1.2)

Originally posted by EndlessCravings View Post
    It's odd, imo. I've had it since I was fourteen. It usually evolves around them aching and throbbing, burning, or like there's ants crawling. It doesn't happen in the morning usually but starts flaring somewhere around 12.
    That sucks! I have it very mildly, but it's still enough to drive me crazy sometimes. I just get this tingly feelig in my legs, and twitching. My dad has it really bad, he found that acupuncture helped him. I feel bad for you!
    You remind me of the babe
    What babe?
    The babe with the power
    What power?
    The Power of voodoo
    Who do?
    You do!
    Do what?
    Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
      That sucks! I have it very mildly, but it's still enough to drive me crazy sometimes. I just get this tingly feelig in my legs, and twitching. My dad has it really bad, he found that acupuncture helped him. I feel bad for you!
      Thanks. I might take some magnesium tablets or something. Not too sure.
      "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Another night of skipping my night time dose of Diabetes meds. I'm eating AND I'm shaking at the same dang time.

I'm running out of apple juice. :=(:
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Ok,I was caught off guard by DST,that and I did not realize spring was sop close(March 20)..I think because I was still waiting for winter. It snowed maybe twice,one semi big,and the rest dusting. Add that in December one or two days were in the high 70's and that threw me off big time. I also HATE the spring forward thing....But on the bright side,I hit my 69th birthday,and I am still kicking(woo woo)
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I'm so *mad* but the people I'm mad at have no possible hope of changing, and yelling at them isn't going to make things better, and I don't even have the opportunity to tell them off. (I refuse to get in shouting matches in front of my kids/in public/when I'm at work, etc). With the fear of Jareth mocking me, it's just not FAIR. Urgh.
            ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Originally posted by faye_cat View Post
              I'm so *mad* but the people I'm mad at have no possible hope of changing, and yelling at them isn't going to make things better, and I don't even have the opportunity to tell them off. (I refuse to get in shouting matches in front of my kids/in public/when I'm at work, etc). With the fear of Jareth mocking me, it's just not FAIR. Urgh.
              Jareth? You can vent to me if you like.
              "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

I told my boss last weekend it was going to rain Friday. I specifically told him to order sides for our tent. He didn't. It poured to hard today. A whole row of product got soaked. We had to wipe it down with towels. Then he had to put up tarps as walls. He went home with soaked socks in his shoes and soaked jacket.

I told him so!

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                  I told my boss last weekend it was going to rain Friday. I specifically told him to order sides for our tent. He didn't. It poured to hard today. A whole row of product got soaked. We had to wipe it down with towels. Then he had to put up tarps as walls. He went home with soaked socks in his shoes and soaked jacket.

I told him so!
                  He should have listened or watched the weather reports or something.

Comment

People Are So Inconsiderate

Today I went to the library and I want to sign on the computer. There was a woman and a little girl over at the regsiatration computer. I ask the little girl are you using the computer. And then this woman blast me "Why are you asking her for? There a big guy over there who been waiting for the computer." Well to me it pretty obvious that little girl was in the way because I wanted to sign up. There the little girl move out of the way then i was about to sign in. Then this idiotic b**** defended the computer. I mean what wrong with people these day? The little girl was in the way all I wanted to do is sign up. Is that too much to ask?

Comment

So we have a formal visit from our new district manager on Wed. I'm about to start cramming a billion pdf pages so I'm not the one who is going to look like a dummy and not know our store operation procedures.

Not on my watch Satan!

Comment

Comment

Many Americans are feeling your pain as well... What's up with the world these days?
                          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                            Many Americans are feeling your pain as well... What's up with the world these days?
                            And the thing is, a lot of people here look at the whole Trump situation and either laugh or just can't believe that so many Americans are supporting him, but the exact same thing is happening here. Due to our political system, it's less likely that AfD can gain enough power to form a government, but it's still shocking and disturbing.

Comment

Down with the EU. Francophone bureaucracy. Should be led by Germany or Britain, not a French country. It's an undemocratic mess. Yes, it's a risk leaving, but Britain didn't give the world the Industrial revolution nor create the NHS due to the EU. It's a great excuse for Tories to continue privatizing stuff, because the EU demands it, and TTIP will make it worse.

I was pro-EU, but I'm turning. My dad has worked for the EC for many years and is experienced to just how sluggish and wasteful it is.
                              I'm not one to ever pray for mercy
                              Or to wish on pennies in the fountain or the shrine
                              But that day you know I left my money
                              And I thought of you only
                              All that copper glowing fine

Comment

I hardly think France is the most powerful country in the EU, given that German pressure dictates almost every major decision it makes. That's actually why the heart of AfD's argument actually makes no sense. The EU has almost always benefited German interests over those of many other EU countries, and the times it hasn't have largely been Germany's fault.

I agree that it can be sluggish and ineffective, but I don't think it's a good excuse to scrap the whole concept. And if you think it can be sluggish and ineffective now, just wait for the inefficiencies that would come due to navigating dozens of different laws and rules between countries.

Comment

Working...
                                X