X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Rant Thread (v 1.2)

Originally posted by Jembru View Post

Okay folks, that'll do for this rant. Same again next year?

...its not even the hottest part of the year here yet.
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

I apparently need to update the password vault on my phone. One of the codes in it is out of date.
      life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

I wish I could quit dwelling on this BS so I could fall asleep sometime before 3 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePaganMafia View Post
          I wish I could quit dwelling on this BS so I could fall asleep sometime before 3 AM.
          oh snap. it's 1am. Where have I been? I must go. My dream people need meeeee
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I woke up this morning (9am thank you berry much) to a mouth full of blood. Apparently I had bitten through the tip of my tongue in my sleep. I've done this more than once. I had to sit around with a napkin stuck to my tongue.

Comment

Lady,have I not told you,you need to trim those fangs sometimes.
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Found a true prophesy(ya know its true)

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

My parents tried to take me to the mental hospital a few months ago. I was mad. I tried to tell them something and ended up getting told I was an "attention-seeking" person and just doing it for attention. I just find it amusing now. Of course, they pay no attention to their children. Always on their phones. Somehow, my Mom knew I was messing around with drugs when I found an old package that got delivered to us months ago that they never gave to the right person. I asked her could I throw it away and she said yes.
                  I grabbed the package and ran in my room and she made me give it to her about a minute later.
                  I told her I was going to throw them away and she said, "No you weren't, you were going to play with them." Not sure where she got that from.

Anyway, it's annoying.
                  "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Just drove from Riverside to Santa Monica and didn't die. Then got charged $30 to park. I should get to park for free for surving L.A. traffic. Don't know how people do this every day.

Comment

Proof of why the Government is so messed up,this guy is an elected official BTW
                      He insists that Guam will capsize if to many people are on it.

Could not make this stuff up..

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

No, no, he's got it all wrong. It's gonna fall off the edge of the flat Earth! Haha!!! But that's OK, we'll rescue the people and feed them with the grain stored in the pyramids.
                        sigpic
                        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                          this guy is an elected official BTW
                          Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

My bike chain is making a funny rubbing noise even though it's not affecting my pedal power. I dunno. I think all the times the guys throw my bike in the back of the truck might have bent some metal. Gonna have to figure it out. Bleh.

pf edit has no dang chill
                            Last edited by Medusa; 25 Jul 2016, 22:37.

Comment

I read about people calling 911 because their cat chased them into their bathroom. I've see psycho cats on TV...

But I've never met a cat like that in real life -

Until now. My daughter's roommate has one. The thing launched into three seperate full on, no holds barred, kill without mercy, unprovoked attacks on me over the course of a few hours. It literally had me running away, looking for a safe place.

My arms are now covered with deep, puss oozing wounds.

I am now safe at my other daughter's house where the cats are big fuzzballs begging for belly rubs...
                              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I also ran into a "Devil" cat once,a friends roommate had an "EVIL" feline. The damn thing reached down into my boot(those high cowboy type boots) and ripped my leg. The other roommate(not the one with the cat) once tried to throw the cat out the third story window,but missed the window and hit the wall instead. Devil cats do exist,rare,but they are real.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Working...
                                X