Sorry Sweden ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Sweden ...

http://www.truthandaction.org/first-...mic-symbols/2/ ... Dum dee dum dum ...
    I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Oh cool an article that cites Brietbart-no ways it's expletive if not completely inflammatory and overdramatic.

Comment

Re: Sorry Sweden ...

Lol...that was comical. Even the title is wrong. The first Lesbian bishop is American, Episcopalian, and happened in 2010.
      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

Roflcopter, lollerskates, lmaonade and all other plays on acronyms for laughing.
        I'm not one to ever pray for mercy
        Or to wish on pennies in the fountain or the shrine
        But that day you know I left my money
        And I thought of you only
        All that copper glowing fine

Comment

The old Soviet newspaper was called Truth (Pravda). I presume the Truth and Action site uses the word in the same sense! Actually, to see a bit about real life in Sweden, try here

Comment

Originally posted by DavidMcCann View Post
            The old Soviet newspaper was called Truth (Pravda). I presume the Truth and Action site uses the word in the same sense! Actually, to see a bit about real life in Sweden, try here
            http://www.thelocal.se/
            Hmmm....we have The Local in Germany too and it's the same publication network. It can be ok, but it tends to either have a strong expat bias or just rehash whatever was said in the national media. I'd recommend english versions of Swedish newspapers or magazines. There's probably at least one that translates content or publishes articles in English.

Comment

Our local newspaper is The Rhondda Leader.
              Better known by one and all as The Rhondda Liar.
              www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Working...
              X