Take the personality test and share.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take the personality test and share.

I just love the Myers-Briggs personality test and I have found it very helpful. It helps me understand my strengths and weaknesses.

I am an "INFJ" (Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling and Judging) A creative dreamer for sure.

Take the test and share your results. There is a very detailed description at the end of the test.

www.16personalities.com

Find out your personality type.

Find out who you are?

Last edited by Tiger Phoenix; 17 Oct 2015, 12:19.

Without going out the door, you can know the ways of the world.
    Without looking out your window, you can see the Way of Heaven.
    The farther you go, the less you know.
    Thus the Sage knows without travelling, sees without looking, does without doing.

Re: Take the personality test and share.

Cool topic. I am an ENFJ. Slight preference on the Extroversion and Judging ... much higher on Intuition and Feeling.

There is also a really cool site with "socionics" in the name that you can use to gauge your compatibility with another personality type.

Comment

Defender, I am. Yay! <3
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I tested as Executive (ESTJ-A)
        The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
        I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:
          ARCHITECT (INTJ-A)
          And now... now we wait.
          - MIND -
          ?ExtravertedIntroverted
          48%
          ?
          - ENERGY -
          ?IntuitiveObservant
          25%
          ?
          - NATURE -
          ?ThinkingFeeling
          18%
          ?
          - TACTICS -
          ?JudgingProspecting
          26%
          ?
          - IDENTITY -
          ?AssertiveTurbulent
          37%
          ?

I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Evidently, I'm a debater. Which is sort of obvious, in retrospect.

Comment

Eh, seems about right.

Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger Phoenix View Post
                I just love the Myers-Briggs personality test and I have found it very helpful. It helps me understand my strengths and weaknesses.

I am an "INFJ" (Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling and Judging) A creative dreamer for sure.

Take the test and share your results. There is a very detailed description at the end of the test.

www.16personalities.com

Find out your personality type.

Find out who you are?

Hey this is really cool! I like that they grouped the results together in headings. It makes much more sense now why many of us would get different results at different times. I always score one of the 'Diplomats' and today I got ENFP - the Campaigner http://www.16personalities.com/enfp-personality

There is another thread I started a little while ago linking to another Myers-Briggs personality test and it defines extraversion-introversion, judging-perceiving etc for anyone who's interested.

- - - Updated - - -

What did you get and do you think it's accurate? I got INFP. The description is very accurate. Especially this sentence:

Comment

campaigner (enfp-t)
                  I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
                    Defender, I am. Yay! <3
                    So is my wife. Lol! I hope someone is appreaciating you today. what a great personality you are.

Thus the Sage knows without travelling, sees without looking, does without doing.

Comment

Logistician - not surprising!
                      sigpic
                      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I am:

Your personality type is:
                        Mediator (INFP-A)
                        I guess that is me in a nutshell.
                        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                          I am:

Your personality type is:
                          Mediator (INFP-A)
                          I guess that is me in a nutshell.
                          Wow. I should of known. We are cousins of course. The 4% of society I want to join. I don't know why my J can't turn into a P?

I want to only perceive and never judge. I admire your kind. Yet I'm all in for the betterment of humanity.
                          Last edited by Tiger Phoenix; 17 Oct 2015, 16:57.

Comment

Your Results
                            PERSONALITY: ENFP ("THE CAMPAIGNER")
                            VARIANT: ASSERTIVE
                            ROLE: DIPLOMAT

"If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Bringing this post back to the forefront in case you've missed it. It is great to read about your personalities. Take the test, share and more importantly, learn about yourself.

Comment

Working...
                              X