I Don't Believe In Myself Anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Don't Believe In Myself Anymore

I feel like my life is falling apart. No matter how hard I try I just don't seem to get it. I got low self-esteem and confidence issues. I just stop believing myself and face the music. I suck so bad at this.

Re: I Don't Believe In Myself Anymore

Go with The Dao One day all will be well.

Comment

Don't say that about yourself. Things will turn out alright, I promise you.

Comment

I just can't! I just can't ok. No matter what I do, it's always turn into an epic fail moment.

Comment

Thomas Edison tried over 1,000 times to make the electric light bulb ... When asked about a his failures he said they weren't failures, he just found 1,000 ways NOT to make a light bulb ... the ones that succeed are the ones that keep trying ...
          I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Define 'this'? Mate I've been on this forum and so far you've popped up everywhere starting chill and interesting threads, you seem like a really nice dude so don't think that way! I do stupid things and make a fool out of myself all the time but what I find is that the more you dwell on that, the less you realise those actually done really cool stuff! Even if it is just making someone smile on the bus ��.

Go Go Origen!

I'm always looking for new and cool book and food recommendations, feel free to message me ;P

Comment

Originally posted by magusphredde View Post
              Thomas Edison tried over 1,000 times to make the electric light bulb ... When asked about a his failures he said they weren't failures, he just found 1,000 ways NOT to make a light bulb ... the ones that succeed are the ones that keep trying ...
              I agree with magus here. Besides we all have low points in our lives. If you need someone to talk to, let us know.
              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

If you are having issues with self esteem,I am sure you can speak with a counselor. Though we all go through this self doubt,it passes after a bit. You may be a bit more susceptible to the effects,but reach out to your resources please.
                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Oh BMH, don't feel this way. I mean, not all the time. Self doubt is only given to the wise - idiots already believe they know it all. Big hugs, Tylluan :0
                  www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

As the Divine Mrs. P. says...She is always a good source of life knowledge.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I think that I'm a big failure on purpose. I'll never be successful in life.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
                        I think that I'm a big failure on purpose. I'll never be successful in life.
                        BMH,

I have a question for you, "What do you think success is?" All of us here could claim to be your friend, tell you your going to succeed and thousands of other praises. Yet it will all fall upon deaf ears if your own idea of personal success doesn't allow it. So while we can't change the day to day physical realities of your life we can show support but only you can decide just what success means to you. Not only what it means but how you measure the notion to decide if your successful.

It's like you want friends but how many makes you a success with that? IN real life I probably have a max of 5 people who I claim to be my friends and am close to. To some that is success, to other's a failure as they count numbers vice relationships. To me its a successful life and I have those I care about and care about me. SO do you have a few people tht you are close to and care about with them caring about you? Even having one for many people is success.

Think about it please.
                        I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

It is my belief you "MAY" have as many as two,perhaps 3 true friends in your whole lifetime. Mostly you have acquaintances,or just people you know on a casual basis.
                          My gauge is,Do I feel content when I am all by myself,if so,then my life is good. People can be good,or they can make your life a pain,and some people like to make others unhappy just because. the saying "Life is a bitch" expresses what life is,NOT Fair..for everyone,even the ones you think are a success. Successful people die all the time by their own hand,because they can never really feel successful. I feel successful because I know the whole rat race is a false goal,and once you come to that conclusion your mind becomes very calm,and you are free.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by monsno_leedra View Post
                            BMH,

I have a question for you, "What do you think success is?" All of us here could claim to be your friend, tell you your going to succeed and thousands of other praises. Yet it will all fall upon deaf ears if your own idea of personal success doesn't allow it. So while we can't change the day to day physical realities of your life we can show support but only you can decide just what success means to you. Not only what it means but how you measure the notion to decide if your successful.

It's like you want friends but how many makes you a success with that? IN real life I probably have a max of 5 people who I claim to be my friends and am close to. To some that is success, to other's a failure as they count numbers vice relationships. To me its a successful life and I have those I care about and care about me. SO do you have a few people tht you are close to and care about with them caring about you? Even having one for many people is success.

Think about it please.
                            Success is something you achieve something major. Like a promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
                              Success is something you achieve something major. Like a promotion.
                              Success isn't that at all. Not true success. Joy is success. Compassion is success. Those things cannot be taken from you - but a promotion can.
                              Besides, nobody in their right minds would ever promote me...
                              www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Working...
                              X