90 million dollar dead turkey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90 million dollar dead turkey

This turkey is going to cost an estimated $90 million, donated by good Christians.

I wonder how many desperate people could have been pulled out of hell-on-earth, soul sucking poverty with $90 million dollars?

90,000, perhaps?
    Last edited by B. de Corbin; 13 Nov 2015, 14:39.
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: 90 million dollar dead turkey

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
    This turkey is going to cost an estimated $90 million, donated by good Christians.

I wonder how many desperate people could have been pulled out of hell-on-earth, soul sucking poverty with $90 million dollars?

90,000, perhaps?
    It's things like this that continue to make my opinion of humans in general sink.
    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
      It's things like this that continue to make my opinion of humans in general sink.

Nah...

It's not humans. It's always those other guys. You know, not you and me. Them.
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
        Nah...

It's not humans. It's always those other guys. You know, not you and me. Them.
        I don't have $90 million dollars. If I did, I sure wouldn't spend it on a turkey.
        Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Working...
        X