NOT a good way to go..teen pulled into wood chipper, killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOT a good way to go..teen pulled into wood chipper, killed

As things go concerning dieing,this would not be my first choice as a way to die.
    Sauce.

Quote:
    Officials believe 19-year-old Mason Scott Cox was attempting to kick a limb into the chipper when he got pulled in. The incident happened around 12:37 p.m. Saturday on Hawthorne Road in Kings Mountain.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Re: NOT a good way to go..teen pulled into wood chipper, killed

Wow. That's definitely not how I'd like to go out...

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Holy hell, that's awful. Don't kick limbs into wood chippers. Good to know.
      Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Goodness! I know I wouldn't want to go that way! Prayers for his family.
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I've operated one in the past and can see how it might happen. Awful

Comment

Horrible, and at such a young age. Years ago I had to grab a chain saw off a neighbour who was about to do himself a very nasty injury.
            Once a man, like the sea I raged;
            Once a woman, like the earth I gave;
            And there is in fact more earth than sea.
            Genesis lyric

Comment

You see, this is why people like me pay to be trained in dealing with trees. Who would do such a thing? Sorry, I don't have much sympathy. Natural selection.
              I'm not one to ever pray for mercy
              Or to wish on pennies in the fountain or the shrine
              But that day you know I left my money
              And I thought of you only
              All that copper glowing fine

Comment

Originally posted by Briton View Post
                You see, this is why people like me pay to be trained in dealing with trees. Who would do such a thing? Sorry, I don't have much sympathy. Natural selection.
                It is possible to have sympathy even for people who make bad or foolish mistakes. These things happen to young people (and older folks, as well). It causes a lot of misery for a lot of people, such as their family.
                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                  It is possible to have sympathy even for people who make bad or foolish mistakes. These things happen to young people (and older folks, as well). It causes a lot of misery for a lot of people, such as their family.
                  My condolences are definitely with the family, it's unfortunate and sad to lose someone, especially to something so preventable.
                  I'm not one to ever pray for mercy
                  Or to wish on pennies in the fountain or the shrine
                  But that day you know I left my money
                  And I thought of you only
                  All that copper glowing fine

Comment

Working with trees can be dangerous. Had a friend that used to cut trees here in Jersey,and one tree "Snapped" when it should have just fallen. It popped up and caught said friend in the head. End result was a broken neck,but he lived. Trees when cutting them are unpredictable,they can go down perfect,or depending on the trees wood,might snap,or fall back on the person cutting.
                    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Briton View Post
                      I think the kid was working for the company doing the work... Which should come as no surprise---no machine guarding, minimal safety enforcement, likely minimal training. This is pretty common, especially with small businesses, in states with minimal workplacw protections, in fields that tend to hire teens (also minorities, immigrants), etc. In the Midwest farmimg communities , a common workplace death is from walking down the grain--its supposed to be a highly controlled activity with safety gear, but every year someone dies drowning in a silo full of grain
                      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X