Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Arrest Warrant Issued for Bill Cosby for Alleged January 2004 Sexual Assault

Originally posted by Briton View Post
    There are vile money and fame seekers out there, women are capable of bad and selfish things too. I'm interested to know how anyone concludes something so far back did happen, though. I'm not saying it didn't, just can't see how anyone can back up stories or provide alibis for so long back.
    Well some of his contemporaries remember quite well.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Re: Arrest Warrant Issued for Bill Cosby for Alleged January 2004 Sexual Assault

He only has 57 accusers. I personally won't believe he is guilty until he has about 72.

Comment

Originally posted by Briton View Post

There are vile money and fame seekers out there, women are capable of bad and selfish things too. I'm interested to know how anyone concludes something so far back did happen, though. I'm not saying it didn't, just can't see how anyone can back up stories or provide alibis for so long back.
        Those people exist in [probably] all sorts of crime cases. But that doesn't mean these women can't try getting justice for what was done to them all that time ago. Are you aware that rape and sexual assault cases are some of the most under reported crimes? I wonder if it's got something to do with people usually defaulting to "she's just looking to get money/fame" or "she's just mad and trying to get back at [person]" or whatever other ridiculous excuses people come up with to dismiss the accusations. If the reports are fake, they'll find out. If they are real, they'll find out. How they'll find out... Well, I don't envy that person's job because I'm sure it's tedious and they do have to go back a long time. But to dismiss these women's claim for any reason other than when they are proven that they were lying...
        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
        Sneak Attack
        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I think the two reasons why these women are accusing Bill Cosby because they want money and fame. But at the end of the day these women are really destroying Bill Cosby legacy.

Comment

In released testimony from a civil case that a judge allowed to be brought to the public stage,Cosby admitted to using drugs(quaaludes)to allow him to have sex with many women.

It was withheld before because he "Bought" the Silence of his victim with a payoff. It was said the woman could not get criminal charges to stick because it would have involved a lot of money to press the case,and also expose her to public shame. This time I think he can not buy his way out.
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

The only thing that these women are good at is lying to everybody about the rape. Why on earth would you tell everybody that you were raped about by over 50 years ago?! That doesn't make any logical sense at all!

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
                The only thing that these women are good at is lying to everybody about the rape. Why on earth would you tell everybody that you were raped about by over 50 years ago?! That doesn't make any logical sense at all!
                This thread is dying.
                Let's help it along to the afterlife.

Comment

In our society where women were routinely discounted if they came forward about Rape,it makes perfect sense,in that our society has become less sexiest and moving more toward equality.

Duce,a nice 20 pound hammer might help about now....

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                    In our society where women were routinely discounted if they came forward about Rape,it makes perfect sense,in that our society has become less sexiest and moving more toward equality.
                    no no. More importantly, what kind of cheese do you like?

Comment

The whiz kind in a can.
                      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Rape is one of the most difficult crimes to prosecute unless there are witnesses to the act or evidence collected within a few hours of the rape.
                        Rape used to be very difficult to prosecute because women were accused of "entrapment". The legal pendulum swung the other way for a time and men accused of rape were easily convicted by emotional responses of jurors and many "rapists" were later proven to be innocent of the charges after serving time. The pendulum is still swinging wildly from one side to the other but with DNA evidence and good forensic evidence gathering techniques it is easier to get good convictions and dismissals on cases of fraud. The problem with accusations that are 12 years old is that unless there were witnesses that will come forward or viable evidence collected at the time there isn't much to convict with.
                        Most states require civil suites to be filed within three years of the act. There are some exceptions but not many. I wonder, has there ever been a case of the rape of a man by a woman successfully prosecuted? I know it happens but I don't think I have ever heard of a case being prosecuted...
                        The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
                        I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

I am a Velveeta person...Love that tasty stuff.

Also the hammer,I was thinking watermelons.....you know Gallager stuff...but if cheese and watermelon together might be good also...

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I've a feeling that somebody will exposed all 100 women of what they truly are, a load of garbage. So therefore Bill Cosby will get an automatic victory and clear his name and 100 women will go to jail for false reports.

Comment

I think perhaps you like Cosby just a little more than you will admit,but even heroes sometimes fall to the evils of life.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
                                I've a feeling that somebody will exposed all 100 women of what they truly are, a load of garbage. So therefore Bill Cosby will get an automatic victory and clear his name and 100 women will go to jail for false reports.
                                Are you calling these alleged rape victims garbage? Go on. Do tell me more.

Comment

Working...
                                X