Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fertility Spells/Rituals/Potions

[quote author=magusjinx link=topic=1316.msg26873#msg26873 date=1294197682]
    Maulus ... You say there have been 4 successful pregnancies but none went full term ... Once fertilization occurs, it is up to the females body to do the rest ... After the second cellular division of the fertilized egg cell (it becomes 4 embriotic cells), the sperm cell no longer exists ... You say your motility has been decreasing ... Are you sure it is motility and not overall sperm count that is decreasing? ...

Some more things that can help the fellas:
    1. Limit or eliminate caffeine intake.
    2. Stop smoking
    3. Stop Recreational Drugs
    4. Stay out of Hot Tubs
    5. Quit drinking alcoholic beverages
    [/quote]

We have been having regular tests over the last 2 years, every time my motility has fluctuated, the count itself has stayed more or less constant. Overall, however the motility has dropped over that period. After research, HBP madication can cause motility levels to drop.

Don't drink Caffeine, Smoke, do drugs recreationally, have baths (i shower instead), Drink alcohol.

Will read the rest when i have more time, but i know i have taken maca root suppliments, zinc and Selenium

M
    In the end, only you know if you were right or wrong, so tolerate others beliefs, no matter how wrong, they may be right...

Comment

[quote author=Maulus link=topic=1316.msg26923#msg26923 date=1294212056]

We have been having regular tests over the last 2 years, every time my motility has fluctuated, the count itself has stayed more or less constant. Overall, however the motility has dropped over that period. After research, HBP madication can cause motility levels to drop.

Don't drink Caffeine, Smoke, do drugs recreationally, have baths (i shower instead), Drink alcohol.

Will read the rest when i have more time, but i know i have taken maca root suppliments, zinc and Selenium

Without coffee, cigarettes and and alcohol; life means what exactly? For some of us that's what life is about:

[/quote]
      Sleep, my friend, and you will see
      That dream is my reality

Comment

Are there any rituals or deities to call on for someone already pregnant? A friend of mine is pregnant after months of trying but is now getting spotting and worried about the foetus. I lit a candle for her and called on Brighid, but is there anything else you can recommend? Or is this not the right thread to ask? I'll happily star my own if that's the case.

Comment

[quote author=PharaohKatt link=topic=1316.msg30221#msg30221 date=1295788932]
          Are there any rituals or deities to call on for someone already pregnant? A friend of mine is pregnant after months of trying but is now getting spotting and worried about the foetus. I lit a candle for her and called on Brighid, but is there anything else you can recommend? Or is this not the right thread to ask? I'll happily star my own if that's the case.
          [/quote]

I have a list of preggo correspondences on my blog that I used to make my own ritual, since I didn't really care for anything I found--but a google search of pregnancy rituals should get you some ideas to go from (also modifying baby blessings is an option).

Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X