This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: They are willing to destroy this country

Kind of hard to read in that very light print. One thing,the problems have existed in BOTH parties for a long time in my life time of observing the "system"
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Is the quote to light to read? I copy and pasted it and thus the format messed up and I tried to fix it myself.
      Last edited by ThePaganMafia; 01 Jun 2017, 18:27.

Comment

It shows as VERY light gray,if do a copy right click I can read it though. I guess I mean highlight. I should add,I am color blind.

- - - Updated - - -

My main concern with Trump is he is seeming to be a very scattered person in many ways. All over the map.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by ThePaganMafia View Post
          Is the quote to light to read? I copy and pasted it and thus the format messed up and I tried to fix it myself.
          I can read it on default which puts it head and shoulders above some that I've seen. I'll finish the format remove later. My phone is being buggy atm and I don't want to pull out a laptop.
          life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

I think I may just start typing what I am quoting out. Is there a way to circumvent the formatting issue?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePaganMafia View Post
              I think I may just start typing what I am quoting out. Is there a way to circumvent the formatting issue?
              There are options. I just haven't found one I entirely like yet and probably won't tonight because I don't intend to stay up late enough to really tackle the issue.

In the meantime, I finished removing the format tags from your post.
              Last edited by MaskedOne; 01 Jun 2017, 19:34.
              life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Losing friends and alienating countries.

Trump’s tangle with Europe leads the continent to find partners elsewhere

Story here.

BRUSSELS — A day after President Trump pulled out of a key climate agreement, declaring he was fighting for “Pittsburgh, not Paris,” an international realignment was already taking shape on Friday, as European and Chinese officials signed a raft of agreements to bind themselves tightly together.

The pullout left the United States as a global outlier, and, many European leaders and experts said, a severely diminished force in the world. And it gave China fresh weight in a newly unbalanced landscape where longtime U.S. allies are searching for stability.

Stupid move,toward a trade war kinda.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

It will take this country a long time to recover from the "improvements" of president dumbass.
                  Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

One would almost think he was trying to mess up our country,under orders by some foreign nation. Just speculation on my part,but he is doing a lot of weird stuff in my mind.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I am feeling like I am watching a slow motion basket to heck for a certain political figure. Drip,drip,drip. and boom,right off that apocalyptic cliff,and done.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Yesterday, I ran into some friends at a local festival. One was wearing one of those red caps with "Make America Great Again" on it. A vendor gave him a free hot dog because of it. I told him (my friend, not the vendor) that if I see one of those hats on my flight next week I'm calling security. We all LOL'd and then he proceeded to tell me the new Pres. is doing everything he said he would except the Democrats are in his way. Climate change is a scam perpetrated by the former Pres, who is an illegal alien on a mission to destroy America. Oh and mixing diametreous earth into a smoothie will reverse every known disease.

It didn't take long for this all to start sounding like the adults sound in Charlie Brown cartoons.
                        sigpic
                        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

All I know is it's starting to feel like I'm living Animal House right now.

Trump is playing the role of the Head of the University and trying to get the university parade in town, haven't quite figured out who is the town mayor that is pulling Trump's strings, Greg is heading up the Greek Council in charge of the government, Neidermyer is the sneaky little shit that is trying to run roughshod over everybody, Babs Jansen is the ditzy blonde that is sucking up to Greg but will end up working for universal studio and I'm just waiting to see who is going to play the Delta house and embarrass them and bring the whole thing down during the parade in town. Even when we hear the line "It wasn't over when the German's bombed Pearl Harbor!" seems to fit the screwed up history that is being pumped out now as justification for things.

I just can't wait until the Delta's bring some laughter to this!
                          I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Toga Party!!!!!

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I wish some of the US neo-nazis got the same treatment as the EDL (English Defence League) in Liverpool today. They were chased back to the station to the sound of the Benny Hill THeme tune (in case you are wondering about the music)

Makes great viewing.
                              www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Originally posted by Tylluan Penry View Post
                                I wish some of the US neo-nazis got the same treatment as the EDL (English Defence League) in Liverpool today. They were chased back to the station to the sound of the Benny Hill THeme tune (in case you are wondering about the music)

Makes great viewing.
                                This should be the new global protocol for dealing with stupid people... especially those groups. The worst thing you can do to them is mock and laugh. Take any pretense of power away from them.
                                You remind me of the babe
                                What babe?
                                The babe with the power
                                What power?
                                The Power of voodoo
                                Who do?
                                You do!
                                Do what?
                                Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Working...