This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ONLY AUTHORIZED ELECTION NEWS THREAD--no debating allowed

I voted in the California Primary! It's a big thing for us since we never end up counting.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Gives Duce a "I voted,I count" button...wear it proudly!
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by ThePaganMafia View Post
        ...Its time for the Left to dump Liberalism and the Democrats.
        And what, then, would be left over?

I wonder why H. Clinton is knocked for wearing expensive clothing when no male candidate is?

I wonder why H. Clinton is called a criminal for the email thing, when G. Bush did the same thing, and even General Colin Powel admits that it is pretty common - having done it himself?

Whatever H. Clinton was, whatever the Democratic party was pre-B. Sanders, they won't be that any longer. Sanders has won, in a very real way, despite not getting the nomination. What he has done will lead - over time - to changes, and over time is the only real way to produce those changes.

A president is the physical representation of a party platform (unless that president = D. Trump), not the the master of the United States.
        Last edited by B. de Corbin; 08 Jun 2016, 02:00.
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

The order of the bright green Owl?(Big in Irish circles cause GREEN,and with people who like to party at night(Night Owls)) Hay,you asked...

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post

I wonder why H. Clinton is knocked for wearing expensive clothing when no male candidate is?

I wonder why H. Clinton is called a criminal for the email thing, when G. Bush did the same thing, and even General Colin Powel admits that it is pretty common - having done it himself?

Whatever H. Clinton was, whatever the Democratic party was pre-B. Sanders, they won't be that any longer. Sanders has won, in a very real way, despite not getting the nomination. What he has done will lead - over time - to changes, and over time is the only real way to produce those changes.

A president is the physical representation of a party platform (unless that president = D. Trump), not the the master of the United States.
          Agree B. De.,if H. is really smart,and I hope she is(and it has been hinted at) she would grab Bernie as Vice prez cause as you said he has moved the agenda in a good direction,that and a LOT of people love him,and want him in there somewhere.

- - - Updated - - -

How ever,with the past history of politicians...not betting the farm on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Someone has drained the smarts out of Washington it seems..

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I'd like to see him as VP too. That would be intriguing.

But he already has 4 planks in the Democratic plarform, to Clinton's 5, and the chair's 2. If people understood the importance of this they'd rejoice. Unfortunately, most folk think the president is in control.
            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Even though I made that up(green Owl thing) you can find one online.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

About Clinton's wardrobe: If she wore off-the rack from Target, she'd be criticized for that. I'm sure her hair is naturally gray by now, but that'd be picked apart. Makeup and jewelry must be just enough but not too much. Heels, but not too high. She's supposed to meet all kinds of odd standards of appearance that don't apply to the other candidates, and whatever she chooses will be criticized. Because.....

Now let's get back to what matters and how she intends to run the country!
                sigpic
                Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Nothing will change. A Hillary Clinton nomination will placate the Liberal media and the Sanders movement will fizzle. The only change that will happen is if the working class fights for it in the streets. Voting for change has never worked out. Hillary Clinton is a criminal because she misrepresents herself. Also she supported mass incarceration. Shes fucking horrible. For the people but bought with corporate money. What a big step for women-a nomination bought and paid for. It's an absolute farce.

I will be voting for a woman that actually represents the peoples interest-Jill Stein.
                  Last edited by ThePaganMafia; 08 Jun 2016, 07:09.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                    About Clinton's wardrobe: If she wore off-the rack from Target, she'd be criticized for that. I'm sure her hair is naturally gray by now, but that'd be picked apart. Makeup and jewelry must be just enough but not too much. Heels, but not too high. She's supposed to meet all kinds of odd standards of appearance that don't apply to the other candidates, and whatever she chooses will be criticized...
                    Oh my goodness golly gosh! You aren't implying that there is a DOUBLE STANDARD being applied, are you? Right here in the good ol' U.S. of A.?

(hopefully they'll remember to reduce her salary if she gets elected, which I hope she doesn't because she doesn't look like a rich guy's trophy wife and I don't want to look at an old lady for the next 4-8 years)

Comment

Oh my goodness golly gosh! You aren't implying that there is a DOUBLE STANDARD being applied, are you? Right here in the good ol' U.S. of A.?

(hopefully they'll remember to reduce her salary if she gets elected, which I hope she doesn't because she doesn't look like a rich guy's trophy wife and I don't want to look at an old lady for the next 4-8 years)
                      Haha! Somehow I don't think I'd want to be the person offering her a lower salary.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yes, it's not that she is a horrible canididate and a hypocrite it's just we are all sexist.

Comment

Yes, it's not that she is a horrible canididate and a hypocrite it's just we are all sexist.
                          Sorry - we were talking to each other about something specific. If you want to pick a fight, try someone else.

Comment

Nice deflection. I guess we can keep pretending there isnt something inherently wrong with someone talking about income inequality in a $12,000 suit and chalk it to simple sexism-which you did.

Comment

Nice deflection. I guess we can keep pretending there isnt something inherently wrong with someone talking about income inequality in a $12,000 suit and chalk it to simple sexism-which you did.
                              Still trying to pick? LOL

Comment

She IS rich, just like a lot of people who speak on various subjects. Hypocrisy is a woman in high-paying public office telling other women to stay home and make sammiches.
                                She's not the candidate going around literally saying "I'm very rich", or talking about American jobs while their own clothing line is made in other countries.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X