X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ONLY AUTHORIZED ELECTION NEWS THREAD--no debating allowed

Originally posted by Tylluan Penry View Post
    When Trump visited Scotland very recently he had an... interesting... reception.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/hilarywardl...MyV#.pyW426BNW
    Scotland is my new favorite country! LOL I may have some extremely distant relatives there.
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Tylluan Penry View Post
      When Trump visited Scotland very recently he had an... interesting... reception.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/hilarywardl...MyV#.pyW426BNW
      I love Scotland! Especially the person with the balloon. There's also this http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/i-am-...erm=.xo15nzeDD
      Warning, there's a fair bit of creative swearing in there.
      You remind me of the babe
      What babe?
      The babe with the power
      What power?
      The Power of voodoo
      Who do?
      You do!
      Do what?
      Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

So what, he's a clown. He got a lot of press out of it and that is what he wanted. You would have hurt him more if you had just ignored the clown.
        The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
        I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

No we wouldn't. He can afford to buy the press. Most of the time I think maybe he has.
          www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

On Immigration..
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
              On Immigration...
              Exactly. Uncontrolled immigration spreads diseases, destroys cultures, and just wreaks havoc in general on native populations.
              Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Welll I'm not sure that the UK could cope with a load of US citizens of British descent repatriating here..
                www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Originally posted by Denarius View Post
                  Exactly. Unchecked Imperialism spreads diseases, destroys cultures, and just wreaks havoc in general on native populations.
                  Fixed that for you.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePaganMafia View Post
                    Fixed that for you.
                    Actually, it's colonialism. Which is very much a consequence of uncontrolled immigration and is how I see it heading now. Unless you are talking about the Conquistadors. If you were, then I'd bring up ISIS as a modern example of imperialism.

Besides, I'm a Nationalist. If I had my way America would have no soldiers or military installations outside of our borders, unless we are actively combating a direct threat that we have declared war on. Interventionism is one of the reasons that I am fed up with politicians like Hillary, Obama, and Bush. Why I feel we need someone like Trump, or well even a Sanders would do I guess.
                    Last edited by Denarius; 03 Jul 2016, 13:45.
                    Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

How can someone become president and then trample on the constitution? The oath of office states:
                      ""I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States."
                      Is that not perjury? (Merrium-Webster: the act or crime of knowingly making a false statement (as about a material matter) while under oath or bound by an affirmation...)
                      Last edited by DragonsFriend; 03 Jul 2016, 14:11.
                      The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.

Comment

Originally posted by DragonsFriend View Post
                        How can someone become president and then trample on the constitution? The oath of office states:
                        ""I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States."
                        Is that not perjury? (Merrium-Webster: the act or crime of knowingly making a false statement (as about a material matter) while under oath or bound by an affirmation...)
                        Can't tell if this is a troll or a legitimate question with absolutely no context.

Comment

When a person aims to trample anything,law is generally the first thing to go. If the intent is to control,then the law or its components become only background chatter to the sound of goose stepping boots already within the halls of your power.
                          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

The constitution, like many other written things (the bible comes to mind) is subject to interpretation. Every state has something different going on just like the many denominations based on the bible.
                            sigpic
                            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions.
                              lol
                              Last edited by ThePaganMafia; 05 Jul 2016, 15:52.

Comment

So, the FBI decided that Hillary Clinton was not a criminal but rather she was an idiot who didn't know enough to handle herself and classified information in a reasonable manner.
                                OK, I can go along with that. I believe that if any other official had done the same thing they would have been prosecuted but because everyone who sent her emails or received emails from her would have to be charged as complicit in her illegal acts then rather than charging the president and more than half of the congress the FBI decided it was best to let it slide at least for now.

Comment

Working...
                                X