This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ONLY AUTHORIZED ELECTION NEWS THREAD--no debating allowed

Speculation as to what,and why is not something one can offer as proof of anything. Anyone can say this or that must be true,but with no actual proof,become only "Speculators" hoping others will not ask for references or proof of facts.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by DragonsFriend View Post
      I believe that if any other official had done the same thing they would have been prosecuted but because everyone who sent her emails or received emails from her would have to be charged as complicit in her illegal acts then rather than charging the president and more than half of the congress the FBI decided it was best to let it slide at least for now.
      Other officials HAVE done that and not been in trouble for it--namely, her predecessors.
      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

It is interesting that because(and this is my take) both candidates from the two parties have very negative ratings with the polls,that it now seems a third party is getting actual coverage by the media. Gary Johnson, just became the Libertarian Party’s nominee. Now this would not have caught my attention,but in the past this third party would never be covered in the media. He was interviewed by Bill Mauhr.(see video below)

There is a chance he will also end up in the debates,a real first.

I myself am NOT a libertarian,but do find it interesting that this election is breaking records for first time events.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

The third parties are surging. Though the Libertarians as a Third Party answer to Trump has been making me laugh and cringe a little.

I was in Chicago over the weekend where I happened to meet Gloria Mattera who is Jill Stein's campaign manager. Jill Stein is running for the Green Party for those unaware. We had an interesting discussion on how the rejection of lesser evilism voting has pushed their poll numbers. Stein is polling better at this point than Ralph Nader was in the 2000 election.

Comment

I have lost all respect for Johnson, I don't like Peterson, and McAfee is a madman... though the least objectionable by far. Pretty much the only one I'd vote for, if I actually thought it'd make a difference. Beyond just helping Hillary get office.

Even though I disagree with every single thing he says about immigration, either somewhat or entirely.
            Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

I myself would love to see Bernie Sanders(BS) yes I am surprised no one did a take on the BS thing. Still feeling the Bern...

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I like Gary Johnson. I don't agree with him on lots of things, but as a person, he seems legit. And on some of his ideas, he's not terrible. At least he's consistent in his libertarianism, unlike most of them.
                Last edited by thalassa; 07 Jul 2016, 04:11.
                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                sigpic

Comment

There is a lot of information on the web about libertarians and Gary Johnson. He is not my "perfect" candidate but is is a good candidate. He is honest and real with a good view of what the USA should be. This is the first time that the Libertarians have a place on the ballot in all 50 states. BIG deal! If all the voters who have decided not to vote or that they have to vote for the "lesser" of two evils took a look at the Libertarian website (www.lp.org) and the party goals I believe that the Libertarians would get close to 50% of the popular vote.
                  The only thing radical about them is that they take the best of both worlds and drop it into one label. Socially liberal - allowing people to do what they like as long as they don't injure others or force others to do the same, and fiscally conservative - not spending other peoples money to prop up the governments agenda. Along with that they support allowing other nations and their peoples to make their own future as long as it doesn't directly injure the USA. We don't need to be the "world police force".

If you are not happy with the choices that your usual party is offering (and I can believe there are many who are happy) the look at the libertarian party - just to see if you like their platform better. www.lp.org
                  The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
                  I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

I myself might just vote for my long time fave Alfred E.,but he seems to have retired from politics,that makes me MAD

Just thought,The Donald kinda reminds me of Alford E.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmmmmm,I think I may have discovered Donald's little secret.

- - - Updated - - -

Am I surprised that Donald Trump just can not keep his mouth shut,even when it bodes ill when he does.

The anti-Semetic image thing.
                    Last edited by anunitu; 07 Jul 2016, 13:06.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

"Star of David"

Trump's daughter and her family is Jewish. The people who are pushing that "controversy" are either disgusting or desperate/ignorant. I chose to believe it's largely the latter.
                      Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Still,Donald "could" just let the whole thing fade away...But he has to argue it...This is what is making the GOP have second thoughts about him. He is a loose cannon..

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I've said it many times. The GOP has always hated Trump. Every few weeks people forget that.

Comment

As much as I dislike Trump, I'll give him a pass on that star thing. I mean, come on. We have to pick our battles.
                            sigpic
                            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

It is just him who seems to want to keep that subject going Hawk.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Yeah, it's just him and not hoards of people on twitter and the media. Only Trump.

What's your issue with it, that he did it or that he is defending himself? I think it's a good move, as I've pointed out several times, every single time Trump gets criticized for something stupid it delegitimizes valid criticism and gives him votes.
                                Last edited by Denarius; 07 Jul 2016, 16:26.

Comment

Working...
                                X