X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Watcha listening to?

Lindsey Stirling
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Crazy (Suitable Case for Treatment) by Nazareth

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Angelzoom - Sapphire Sky

Comment

Portrait #1 by Twelve Foot Ninja
          No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Halford-"Temptation"
            -Jessica [aka Whitewolf]

Comment

This is becoming my theme song. I absolutely hate the chorus but I love the rest of the song so much
              Circe

Comment

Ransom by Becoming the Archetype.

<Tangent> WTF is it with all these Christian metal bands blowing the SOCKS off of the rest of the metal world? Zao, Becoming the Archetype, August Burns Red, etc. ALL JESUS FREAKS. What gives?!

Comment

Comment

Judas Priest-"Painkiller"

Painkiller (Official Video) Stream Top Tracks on Spotify https://smarturl.it/PriestTopTracksListen on Apple Music https://smarturl.it/BritishSteelListen on A...
                    Last edited by ladywhitewolf; 22 Apr 2012, 14:15.
                    -Jessica [aka Whitewolf]

Comment

I'm not listening to a damn thing. I don't dare, at this point. Music will just have to wait.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Comment

Fan melody and arrangement of the song "The Hanging Tree" from the novel Mockingjay -- lyrics by Suzanne Collins, melody/arrangement/vocals by me. Beautiful ...

I really like that one. SO beautiful
                          TrainerDerek on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/trainerderekTrainerDerek's Discord: https://discord.gg/scNACu6TrainerDerek on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Trai...

I've replayed this one so much. I don't get the attraction honestly
                          Circe

Comment

My boyfriend recently posted a song from the South Park movie on my facebook wall.

Ask your self no more 'why have I never heard the Japanese version of South Park songs?' ponder not, 'what am I doing with my life' and instead feast your ears on the win which results when South Park meets the Japanese language.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

the wind as it howls and whispers along its journey north

Comment

I have a new obsession. He's called Ed Sheeran.

�Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                                Sneak Attack
                                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Working...
                                X