It's Nice To Be Alive - Ballpark Music <3

~Dressagegirl.19.Female.Student.Pagan~

Comment

Re: Watcha listening to?

AC/DC Back In Black

Comment

Amethystium-"Treasure"

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
        -Jessica [aka Whitewolf]

Comment

Boston ~ Smokin'

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

tchaikovsky

Comment

After the purchase of my fantastic new Tesco value boom box, I've (quite literally) dusted off my CD collection and have been indulging in the guilty pleasures of Placebo and Gackt.

I've realised it has been about 4 years since I last bought a music CD. The exception being the jointly owned Muppets Movie soundtrack JP bought for us!
              夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I'm watching SeaQuest.

...the episode where they find the Alexandria Library
                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                sigpic

Comment

Opeth

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                  Last edited by DustinHayden; 17 Jun 2012, 05:49.

Comment

Xandria- Blood on My Hands"

-Jessica [aka Whitewolf]

Comment

Wandering Soul by Kate Rusby :]

selume proferre

Comment

The new Linkin Park album. Specifically, this song.
                        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                        Sneak Attack
                        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

The new waylander album (Celtic folk metal)
                          Sneak peek of the uncoming Waylander album "Kindred Spirits"For more information go to www.clanwaylander.com or www.listenable.net

Comment

Very pretty song by one of my favorite producers, Rameses B.
                            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                            Sneak Attack
                            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Nazareth ~ Beggar's Day

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

selume proferre

Comment

Working...
                                X