X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Watcha listening to?

Delain-"Frozen"

Lyrics:Misty windows hide your empty eyes Every moment, every whisper Seperates you from me I've been screaming, won't you let me in? Let me see a trace of t...
    -Jessica [aka Whitewolf]

Comment

Pink Floyd ~ Welcome to the Machine

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Crisis - A Graveyard for bitches

Comment

Currently have this on repeat XD
          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
          Sneak Attack
          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Wake Up You Sleepyhead by Clare annd the Reasons. Tried to find a Youtube vid but they all suck or they're live.
            Please disregard typos in above post. I browse the web on a Nook and i suck at typing on touch screens.

Comment

Save Our City by Ludo

Zombies. I'm listening to the songs that remind me of him in the moments I am strongest so that I can take them back as my own. Mwahaha
              No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Satyricon "Black Crow On A Tombstone"

Comment

I'm just about to listen to Diana Cooper's 'unicorn meditation' CD. I wanna ride the pretty unicorns into dreamland... If anyone needs me, I'll be somewhere between the clouds and the stars...
                  夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Comment

A song about children with Down syndrome. Ive avoided people with down syndrome because I dont have the energy for them and i feel uncomfortable thinking what if that was me trapped in a body like theres, a joke to everyone with no hope of ever being normal.
                      I was out for a coffee in a new place that opened up and a down syndrome lad sat down near me and naturally enough started chatting to me. Normally Id feel awkward and finish up and leave in similar situations but I made the minimal effort to chat and it was a pleasure to meet someone as pure honest and open. I walk around with my head up my arse far too much. The only joke was me being that stupid. Atleast I learned even if Im a bit old to need to know better.

Me worrying about normal with my mad head on me.

Comment

Danzig i love this band kick ass.

Comment

Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

William Shatner singing Lucy in the Sky with DIAMONDS!
                            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

selume proferre

Comment

Dead and broken- Godsmack

Comment

Working...
                                X