Faun - The Market Song

Comment

Re: Watcha listening to?

Kid Cudi - Just what I am

Comment

Originally posted by chris1987 View Post
                Faun - The Market Song
                I love Faun! Egil saga was the first song I ever heard by them and I was hooked immediately. Das Tor is also really good.
                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                Sneak Attack
                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                  I love Faun! Egil saga was the first song I ever heard by them and I was hooked immediately. Das Tor is also really good.
                  I love Egil saga! I've been listening to almost nothing but Faun for the past couple day's.

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

Comment

I keep wanting to listen to the new Nin song. I have been putting it off. I fear I will be sorely diappointed and I will have to drop the one true lord I've ever actually worshiped. Trent. On the other hand I might need to sit in a chair in a quiet spot with a box of tissue and press play.
                      Anyone heard it? Wanna give me a clue? Sad? Political artsy fartsy (as of late) or all soft moan have no idea what you said ala HTDA?
                      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

It sounded like static to me, but I only listened to the first few seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonshine Thistlewish View Post
                          It sounded like static to me, but I only listened to the first few seconds.
                          Thanks. You just described every song ever by Nin.
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I'd share what I'm listening to but I'm not allowed to post links.

Hit up YouTube and look up Dessa, Doomtree, Ghostpoet, Kimbra, and BT's new stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

I thought the Fragile wasn't so static-y. Really, I haven't thought much of it was. But this was like tinfoil in a paper shredder.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                              I keep wanting to listen to the new Nin song. I have been putting it off. I fear I will be sorely diappointed and I will have to drop the one true lord I've ever actually worshiped. Trent. On the other hand I might need to sit in a chair in a quiet spot with a box of tissue and press play.
                              Anyone heard it? Wanna give me a clue? Sad? Political artsy fartsy (as of late) or all soft moan have no idea what you said ala HTDA?
                              I hadn't even heard there was a new album coming, I thought Trent was all busy with How to Destroy Angels and movie soundtrack. I'll look it up.
                              hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Most people who have listened to the new song of Nine Inch Nails said they really liked it.
                                [4:82]

Comment

Working...
                                X