Re: Watcha listening to?

"Wind and Rain" by Gillian Welch
      "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Medieval Baebes.

Comment

I'm listening to a "Ya soshla s'uma" (sorry, I don't have a Cyrillic font) by t.A.T.u. You could only call it typical of my taste if you're arguing that my taste is very eclectic, but I like it.

"Ya Soshla S Uma" - literally "I have lost my mind" - the very first single of t.A.T.u. (which was called "Tatu" back then) - that became a breakthrough on R...
          Last edited by Ouranos Ouroboros; 31 Aug 2013, 22:00. Reason: finding link
          OO

Book of Spirals is my author site.
          The Sentient Hillside is my blog.
          Spiral Tree is an ezine for pagans I co-founded.

Comment

I really enjoy his voice. This is a great cover, IMO.
            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
            Sneak Attack
            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I'm sitting here listening to Bo On The Go, LIKE I DO EVERY FREAKING DAY. *headdesk*

Comment

Originally posted by Raphaeline View Post
                I'm sitting here listening to Bo On The Go, LIKE I DO EVERY FREAKING DAY. *headdesk*
                Thank the gods we have mostly progressed to Wild Kratts, River Monsters, Survivalman, Jeff Corwin, and Popular Mechanics for kids.

Unfortuntely, we still have our My Little Pony and Super Hero Squad days...
                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                  Thank the gods we have mostly progressed to Wild Kratts, River Monsters, Survivalman, Jeff Corwin, and Popular Mechanics for kids.

Unfortuntely, we still have our My Little Pony and Super Hero Squad days...
                  He loves Wild Kratts, too, but the girl child is the one that's crazy about Bo. She's also crazy about Curious George, which isn't so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Raphaeline View Post
                    He loves Wild Kratts, too, but the girl child is the one that's crazy about Bo. She's also crazy about Curious George, which isn't so bad.

Lol, Sharkbait LOVED Bo...I don't think it would have been so bad, if there had been more than a handful of episodes on netflix at the time...not sure if its still that way, but there were only like 3 or 4 episodes when he was into it (I could be thinking of something else, but I know it was one of the shows that only had one season or less)
                    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                    sigpic

Comment

Listening to the Adiemus discography for now. Might change in the next bit over to Xandria or Secret Garden, but who knows lol
                      Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                      Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                      sigpic

Comment

Election Television :S
                        ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                        Seen the desert and the birds
                        You cut your hair short
                        Like a shush to an insult
                        The world had been yelling
                        Since the day you were born
                        Revolting with anger
                        While it smiled like it was cute
                        That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

England-The National

Comment

Tovshuur Hogjim by Sedaa

Comment

I haven't seen the movie, but I somehow managed to discover this song, never the less some months ago. It's awesome!
                              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                              Sneak Attack
                              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

And still:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X