• Show
Clear All

Re: Watcha listening to?

"It Isn't Nice" by Malvina Reynolds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvC4xq32AX8
    OO

Book of Spirals is my author site.
    The Sentient Hillside is my blog.
    Spiral Tree is an ezine for pagans I co-founded.

Comment

Re: Whatcha listening to?

The pitter patter of 12 furry little feet.

And an oscillating fan

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Metallica "Until It Sleeps"
        sigpic

Comment

Vava Voom -- Bassnectar
          No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Simply this,one of my favorite Billy Joel songs. For all the brothers and sisters who serve and keep us all safe.

MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Re: Watcha listening to?

the Secret Garden Discography.....currently listening to a song they did called Elan.

Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
              Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
              sigpic

Comment

The Gal Who Invented Kissin' ~ Hank Snow

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

This entire album is breathtakingly awesome. But this has to be one of my favorite:
                  �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                  ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                  Sneak Attack
                  Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Es Ist Vollbracht from Bach's 'St. Matthew Passion'

I couldn't find the exact recording on youtube but it is absolutely perfect. This alto deserves a place next to the NEW, AWESOME Pope because she's a damned goddess.

(For those that are interested/aka, no one, it is the Rogers Covey-Crump, David Thomas, Taverner Consort, Taverner Players, Andrew Parrott version. It's a shame that Spotify is so crummy at classifying mah classical!)

Comment

Dear mother of Satan. I'm about to bow the fuck down on my bloody knees. This man is the number one reason I strive to write and bleed it out. If only I could be as cool as him when he bleeds his heart out. Jesus Crispy. I'm in awe.
                      Also this is what I would consider the adult version of Downward Spiral. It's electronic industrial done jazzed and electric'd up.
                      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

My iPhone is on shuffle and I am currently listening to I Love You by Celine Dion (I know, I know, please don't judge me!). My musical taste really does run from 'please don't judge me' to 'omg, you have to hear this'.
                        http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Head on by Man Man. One of the few songs I heard on the radio that I liked. I'm not in love but it's pretty all right.

Comment

Clash of Lightsabers from Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

Comment

Girl on LSD by Tom Petty

Comment

Trolltog by the incomparable Edvard Grieg

Comment

Working...
                                X