X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha listening to?

Originally posted by DragonsFriend View Post
    I'm quietly listening to the voices in my wife's head...
    Wonder how that works.

Watermelondrea
    "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

�Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
      Sneak Attack
      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I hate it when people make a video unavailable in other countries.
        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Does it work now? Refresh the page before trying.
          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
          Sneak Attack

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
              Does it work now? Refresh the page before trying.
              It does, thanks! ^_^
              "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Ms.Kelly Rowland's Motivation
                "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Currently, side of the country down this particular version is by sarah moore. Which is playin on my Loreena McKennitt
                  "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Listening to the whole album by The Weeknd. It's like a love child of D'angelo sexy times and some mood storm music. It's super chill.

Except that the artist is a complete asshole. I can't really get into him using the word bitches over and over. It's like dude, that's not sexy. But then I think there are obviously women who don't mind. So I guess they are bitches and then it makes sense.
                    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                      Listening to the whole album by The Weeknd. It's like a love child of D'angelo sexy times and some mood storm music. It's super chill.

Except that the artist is a complete asshole. I can't really get into him using the word bitches over and over. It's like dude, that's not sexy. But then I think there are obviously women who don't mind. So I guess they are bitches and then it makes sense.
                      Weeknd sounds too whiny for my likes. There's a song he did with Ed Sheeran that's pretty good, but Ed's newer music also isn't quite what I like. Loved his first album. The new stuff is just too... Let's just say you can tell him and Taylor Swift have been hanging out a lot.
                      Sneak Attack

Comment

Comment

I've been watching some of the old Live Aid stuff...very nice

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                          Once a man, like the sea I raged;
                          Once a woman, like the earth I gave;
                          And there is in fact more earth than sea.
                          Genesis lyric

Comment

The Weeknd-Next 😊🙈

Comment

baah.

Comment

Bowie! Bowie! Bowie!

Comment

Working...
                                X