This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whats everyone reading now or read lately

Pegasus Bridge. Hoping to finish it tonight.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Veneficium; for the fifth time because it's such an excellent read.
      "By yarrow and rue, and my redcap too."

Comment

The third book in the Odd Thomas series, Brother Odd. It takes place in a monetary, and Brother Nuckles is a hoot.
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Finished Apocalypse of the dead by Joe McKinney.
          Now on to the third book in the sequence called Flesh Eaters! This is is still in the San Antonio Quarantine right after the big hurricane. The hurricane that carried the virus to cause you to zomb out. Now it's IN the hurricane flood waters. Swimming zombies!mg:
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

ElfSorrow by Barclay

Still haven't found Ironside, but staying on the lookout.

Comment

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
              ElfSorrow by Barclay

Still haven't found Ironside, but staying on the lookout.
              Try hpb.com? That's where I nab all the books I can't find but want and for super cheap lol
              Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
              Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
              sigpic

Comment

The prose edda, actually. Haven't read it for years..
                You remind me of the babe
                What babe?
                The babe with the power
                What power?
                The Power of voodoo
                Who do?
                You do!
                Do what?
                Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

I'm now reading Auschitz: A New History.
                  Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorin View Post
                    Try hpb.com? That's where I nab all the books I can't find but want and for super cheap lol
                    I have, and I've been scouting their storefront for the past week or so. ^^ Ironside is one of those books that people seem to hold onto. But I'll get it one day!

Comment

So I put the kabosh on my last zombie audiobook. I'm taking a break from the undead. So I'm now listening to something totally uplifting.... Scurvy: How a surgeon, a mariner, and a gentleman solved the greatest medical mystery of the age of sail By Stephen R Brown. It has Captain Cook in it! You know I love all things medical heeby jeebies wise.

Comment

I've not officially started it yet, but it is in my unread list (I saw it at the bookstore tonite)--its called Nature's God: The Heretical Origins of the American Republic by Matthew Stewart
                        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
                          I have, and I've been scouting their storefront for the past week or so. ^^ Ironside is one of those books that people seem to hold onto. But I'll get it one day!
                          Found a copy. ^^

Comment

Just finished Icefields, by Thomas Wharton. Read the first chapter of Wild, by Cheryl Strand and it made me cry. Not sure if I'm going to continue the book or not.

Mostly art.

Comment

I've been reading The Way of Kinds on and off for two weeks now. Its really good but it frustrates the crap out of me when every other chapter we are jumping view points. I will finish it though because I love the author. I could not put Mistborn down and when I pick up this one its the same way but its making myself pick it up thats the hard part.
                              "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Listening to Bred to kill by Frank Thilliez translated from French into English. It's the follow up to the weird science mystery book Syndrome E.

Comment

Working...
                                X