Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Last Movie Watched?

Star Trek: Into Darkness

As a huge Trek fan I loved it, but it brought me to two sad realization. 1. I will never be a member of Star Fleet. 2. Humans are much more likely to be the Klingon Empire then the Federation.

Comment

I think it was Poltergeist. Everyone loves that one.

Comment

10 Ways to become a Serial Killer

This made me laugh, it was rather good ^_^
        Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
        Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
        sigpic

Comment

Expendables 2. It was my choice, too
          The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Pacific Rim. I liked it a lot. It had so much INTENTIONAL absurdity that I was busting a gut on several occasions. Oh and if you see it, stay till the end of the credits. Hehehehe.
            "The doer alone learneth." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Originally posted by Vigdisdotter View Post
              Pacific Rim. I liked it a lot. It had so much INTENTIONAL absurdity that I was busting a gut on several occasions. Oh and if you see it, stay till the end of the credits. Hehehehe.
              I'm looking forward to that one. Big robots, explosions, absurdity - what's not to love?
              The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by perzephone View Post
                I'm looking forward to that one. Big robots, explosions, absurdity - what's not to love?
                And Ron Pearlman! Oh how I love him! *GRINS*
                "The doer alone learneth." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

The Wolverine! Twice!
                  Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Iron Lady about Margaret Thatcher

Comment

Watched Kick Ass 2. So funny!!!
                      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                      Sneak Attack
                      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I'm not sure that the family nature of this forum allows me to disclose the name of the last film that I watched.
                        "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

I'm not sure that the family nature of this forum allows me to disclose the name of the last film that I watched.
                          Hehehe.

I watched Miyazaki's "Howl's Moving Castle" - I would highly recommend to not attempt watching it under the influence of hallucinogenic drugs! Not that I did, but while watching it I thought to myself "Wow, if someone on drugs had to watch this they'd be FREAKING out" haha.
                          sigpic

Comment

Practical Magic. Again. I'm not a witch but it always makes me smile.

Comment

I generally don't watch movies. Yet I recently saw one that has really bothered me. I want to remove my brain and scrub, and scrub until no memories of this horrible movie remain.

I was at work.. I was channel hopping.. I heard Japanese... I thought, 'my studybuddy asked me if I'd seen any Japanese movies during our last voice chat.. I had to say no.. maybe I could watch this and tell him what I thought and he'd think I'm so awesome for having seen a Japanese movie'..

It was a complete headf*ck. I wanted to turn it off, but even when I went to check on the residents, or clean the lounge, or whatever... I just paused and came back. I had to keep watching because it had to start making sense. It just HAD to...

It didn't.

It was violent, it was sexually explicit, it was like a bad acid trip. I've never been on an acid trip, but I hear it's a weird place to visit, and this was a terrible place.

It won't wash off. I scrub and scrub and it won't go away..

Anyone else ever seen a vile Yakuza movie called 'Goku'?

I did learn a few words from it including one that I needed for a lang-8 post about paganism and witchcraft. So a night shift well-spent I'd say...
                              夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

The wolverine was my last and latest movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X