Last Movie Watched?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Last Movie Watched?

we watched Beautiful Creatures last night....have to say that I had misgivings beforehand, but in the end enjoyed the film with excellent characterisations by Emma Thompson and Jeremy Irons

worth a go

Comment

I watched Europa Report on Netflix last night. It was DAMN good. I was not expecting that. It's sort of slow moving at first, but it's a very realistic movie which really got me in the end.

Comment

I know Milo & Otis is a prime example of animal cruelty in movies but my childhood won't let me hate it and this song makes me laugh EVERY TIME.

No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 again last night...hadn't watched anything Potter in a while and needed a fix.

I'm planning on watching the new Carrie remake today, didn't get to see it in the theater like I wanted.
          Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
          -Erik Erikson

Comment

The Minotaur with Tom Hardy. I had seen it once before on Sci Fy. Didn't realize it was Tom Hardy. It's cheesy as all hell. But a nice watch when you are vegging your brain before bed.
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

The Search for the Bismarck

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Planet of the Apes, the new one.
                Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

last night, before Judith headed off to bed and me curling up on the sofa for another restless night, we watched Jack Reacher - not a Tom Cruise fan myself, but this was a good performance and a thoroughly enjoyable film

Comment

Great movie with an incredible cast. Hugo Weaving in particular is amazing in this.

Comment

Finished watching Cuba Gooding Jr in Gifted hands. The true story of this awesome doctor. Even got a bit teary eyed at the end.

Comment

Babylon 5, 4th season.

The third season was outstanding - the fourth season is fantastic.

It's a bit over the top, drama-wise, but it works because they spent three seasons building up to this...
                        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Cloud Atlas
                          And what an outstanding movie. I had recorded it in December but hadn't had time to watch it, but after shoveling more snow than I should have and staggering to the bed to lay down I thought, "I could watch a movie." When my husband got home I watched it again with him. Just writing this makes me think I could watch it a 3rd time. Checking the library for the book when I get the nerve to drive in this mess.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by nbdy View Post
                            Cloud Atlas
                            And what an outstanding movie. I had recorded it in December but hadn't had time to watch it, but after shoveling more snow than I should have and staggering to the bed to lay down I thought, "I could watch a movie." When my husband got home I watched it again with him. Just writing this makes me think I could watch it a 3rd time. Checking the library for the book when I get the nerve to drive in this mess.
                            You can do e-book on-line from your library!

Watched the 1980 version of Brave new world. I couldn't get passed the horrid 80s decor and scenery. And bad acting.

Comment

RED 2, w/Bruce Willis & John Malkovitch.

Hilarious, totally hilarious. For once, a sequel that was not a huge disappointment.
                              The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Clueless. On purpose. Don't judge me.
                                No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Working...
                                X