Last Movie Watched?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Last Movie Watched?

47 Ronin with Keanu Reeves. I wasn't aware of the story, but I thought the movie was pretty cool. I liked Yuki a lot, but it annoyed me that they kept calling her a witch when she was clearly being depicted as a kitsune.
    Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
    -Erik Erikson

Comment

The House of Yes.

It's delightfully effed up and Parker Posey is fabulous so what's not to like?
      No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

"Lords of Salem". Wow, I was honestly very disappointed. I keep hearing rave reviews of Rob Zombie's films - I love his music, but never watched any of his films. Wish I hadn't...*sigh*

Comment

"Unleashed". It is.. pretty good.

- - - Updated - - -

http://megashare.info/watch-unleashed-online-TWpjM05RPT0
          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Clive View Post
            47 Ronin with Keanu Reeves. I wasn't aware of the story, but I thought the movie was pretty cool. I liked Yuki a lot, but it annoyed me that they kept calling her a witch when she was clearly being depicted as a kitsune.
            You're not the only one that annoyed, though for the purpose of us "uneducated United States" dwellers I can understand why they didn't use the proper context of what she is. Not everyone would've gotten that Kitsune means fox, and that they had magical powers.

Last thing I watched was a running loop of Tangled, Frozen, Anastasia, and Brave....I've been on a rather big Disney kick lately (though I am aware that Anastasia wasn't Disney, but still)
            Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
            Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
            sigpic

Comment

Only Lovers Left Alive.

It was delightful.

Mostly art.

Comment

Thanks to Malflick's constant posting about it I finally decided to watch Les Miserables. Wasn't too bad, I enjoyed it to a point
                Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                sigpic

Comment

Watched "Now you see me" aahhhhhhh..lot of flash and dash...BUT kinda lame ending
                  MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                  NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                  don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                  http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

watched "Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger"
                    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons, For You Are Crunchy And Good With Kethup.

Comment

Dirty Love. This movie is so completely stupid and ridiculous but I can't help but be reminded of older times, not to mention certain people, so this trashy gem will always live in my heart.
                      No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

I watched She-Devil with Roseanne Barr and Meryl Streep the other day. I was bored, what can I say. Actually, I do like the movie and have seen it many times. The campiness makes me laugh and I do like Meryl Streep.
                        Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                        -Erik Erikson

Comment

Last night I watched Frankenhooker for the first time in years. It still makes me laugh.
                          OO

Book of Spirals is my author site.
                          The Sentient Hillside is my blog.
                          Spiral Tree is an ezine for pagans I co-founded.

Comment

A 30 minute short Spanish *though there is no dialog* movie called Aftermath. I'm going to link it down here. It's a horror short. a gory nasty horror short. It's mostly necrophilia. And I do mean NECRO with a capital OMG on it. NOT for the faint of heart. But something about it.....it's disturbing. Not for its actual gore. But something more. It's been described by critics as beautiful and grotesque.

Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Winters bone. Cruel, realistic and awesome. (and you can find it from Netflix)
                              Pray the Gods - Fine - But keep rowing to shore.

Comment

treasure planet

Comment

Working...
                                X