Last Movie Watched?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Last Movie Watched?

OMG, I just watched The Rocky Horror Picture Show. I had to download Science Fiction/Double Feature and Time Warp from Amazon. It's been forever since I had seen this movie. I was laughing when I watched the Time Warp.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
      OMG, I just watched The Rocky Horror Picture Show. I had to download Science Fiction/Double Feature and Time Warp from Amazon. It's been forever since I had seen this movie. I was laughing when I watched the Time Warp.

I adore Tim Curry, especially his role as Darkness in the film "Legend". It's so sad his health is so poor now after his stroke.

Oh and I am watching "Wind in the Willows", the clay-mation version. Watched it as a child and I still love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiesha'ra View Post
        I adore Tim Curry, especially his role as Darkness in the film "Legend". It's so sad his health is so poor now after his stroke.

Oh and I am watching "Wind in the Willows", the clay-mation version. Watched it as a child and I still love it.
        Oh goodness. I didn't know he had a stroke! Poor guy!
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiesha'ra View Post
          Oh, wow! I didn't know about his stroke either... that stinks.

He's a great actor; he makes an especially great villain with that smile and voice
          I loved Rocky Horror and Legend! Also really liked him in that Three Musketeers movie.

Comment

I liked Tim Curry as the supreme wizard in the Worst Witch series of movies and TV shows. I always think of that as the witches school vice Hogwarts to be honest with Myrtle Hubbard as the worst witch and Mrs Cackle as the head mistress of the academy.
            I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Originally posted by monsno_leedra View Post
              I liked Tim Curry as the supreme wizard in the Worst Witch series of movies and TV shows. I always think of that as the witches school vice Hogwarts to be honest with Myrtle Hubbard as the worst witch and Mrs Cackle as the head mistress of the academy.
              OMG! I was wondering if someone would bring that up! I love that movie and Tim Curry was a great Supreme Wizard. Loved him!

- - - Updated - - -

I watched The Theory of Everything today. I loved the movie. It's about Stephen Hawking and I didn't know much about him. It was so sad in many ways, but very triumphant and he should be proud of himself. Has anyone read his books?
              Anubisa

Comment

I have read "A Brief History of Time". He is an intelligent and thoughtful man but his views change as his health degrades. I can't figure out if he fears his death or all the time his brain is working and he can't communicate has affected his views. He now fears intelligent life beyond our solar system. Some of his fears seem rational but some seem motivated by a lack of faith in his own humanity. I find it sad to see such a man so afflicted. He has managed to go from a respected theorist to something less in the eyes of his pears while gaining popularity with the general public.
                The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
                I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Song of the Sea! I love quality animation and this one had nice Celtic vibes on it. Would recommend to Celtic pagans and their kids too.
                  baah.

Comment

Song of the Sea! I love quality animation and this one had nice Celtic vibes on it. Would recommend to Celtic pagans and their kids too.
                    My kids LOVE this movie...and the other one the same studio did, The Secret of Kells.
                    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                    sigpic

Comment

^Ah, The Secret of Kells is wonderful also!

And this short animation from the same studio:
                      baah.

Comment

We watched Black Sea over the weekend. Not bad. It's a sub movie and really different role for Jude Law.

Comment

I went to see A Walk in the Woods last night. It was okay I guess. Some funny moments but nothing spectacular.

^Ah, The Secret of Kells is wonderful also!

And this short animation from the same studio:
                          That was awesome! I liked her best as a skeleton though.

I'll definitely take you up on your recommendation! I'll ask JP to hunt it down for me.
                          夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Black Sea with Jude Law

Comment

Tomorrowland.
                              sigpic
                              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

So I picked a new small release movie called The Hidden 2015. Family goes into an underground shelter. For reasons you can just guess.

The movie was so well done. So subtle. Frightening and emotional in a real terror way.

I say watch it!
                                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                                X