Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Last Movie Watched?

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    I watched Gods of Egypt. I did it for free. It's like 3 hours long. It's like they said let's use the word 'Egyptian' and just make stuff up as we go. Suddenly some lowley peon (the only poor person who was white) hooks up with some lowely peon gal (the only poor person who was white and (and I'm not exagerating)had a DD set of tatas on her young frame. I thought she would topple over. I cared for no one in the movie. I had no idea what the story was. But it's all about 'love' and horse crap. I just watched for the spectacle. It really was crappy in the way that's not cheesy good. Just wishing Ra would just burn it all down and get on with civilization. I realize it's 'fantasy'. But it's 'fantasy' ripped from a bunch of movies. It's not funny. It's not dangerous. I wasn't even voting for the 'bad' people to die. There was no character development. It was horrid. Horrid in the way that is never gonna be a cult classic. Someone had some nudie pics of someone to be shamed into this movie. And we know Gerard Butler really does movie just for the money.
    Remember when I said HBO would do this movie..was sort of right,but it is Comcast. in-between chan 304,and chan 305 both HBO chans is a non chan with buy or rent that said movie. I have never seen Comcast do this before,pushing a movie like that.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Columbiana
      "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Zootopia. It was great.
        baah.

Comment

Warcraft, I was less than thrilled with the end but overall I enjoyed the movie.
          life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
            Warcraft, I was less than thrilled with the end but overall I enjoyed the movie.
            I very much want to see this! It will be showing in my town in 3 days.

Comment

I have not seen it Mask,BUT I did read that David Bowie's son produced or directed it(Never have been clear what direct and produce mean)

Ok,director.
              Here
              Last edited by anunitu; 13 Jun 2016, 04:27.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Producers are the bankers - the investors in the movie. The director guides the actors throughout the project.
                The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
                I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Thank you for clearing that up for me DF..

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Finding Dory - very cute as expected.
                    Independence Day - well-done but I liked the 1st one better (maybe only because it was the 1st). Brent Spiner is hilarious!
                    sigpic
                    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Warcraft the movie

Comment

Oh boy. I'm behind.
                        All the way starring Bryan Cranston. Bio about Lyndon B Johnson. A very well done and thought provoking movie. This isn't some love fest either. Very down to the grit bio on this president.

Approaching the unknown. Think The Martian without the sap and with real science (as in not the sappy happy science). This movie will keep you sucked in. Starring Mark Strong (an amazing actor!)

I saw the light. Couldn't even finish it. It was just so dang boring. And I really wanted to love it. I had been waiting for this movie quite a while. I just didn't like anyone. Didn't even care.
                        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

The Ultimate Cut of Batman v Superman.

It really does improve the movie, too bad they had to cut that stuff of the movie. I highly recommend it.
                          [4:82]

Comment

The Legend of Tarzan. How many times has this been done now?
                            sigpic
                            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Krampus. It was way more fun than expected.

Comment

Born to be blue. The Chet Baker bio.
                                So yeah, if you wanna feel like you are covered in blue sadness and tears of utter depression, this movie is just for you.

It's great. But man, it's a heart breaker. Very subtle in the acting. Ethan Hawke is amazing.
                                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                                X