Piranhaconda!

Watch now, thank me later
    ~J

"The very young do not always do as they are told."

Comment

Re: Last Movie Watched?

Originally posted by shadow1982 View Post
      Prometheus. It was bad.
      I wouldn't say it was "bad", but it definitely didn't live up to expectations by any stretch.
      It felt rushed. Not to mention it was hard to actually get attached to any character, unlike the older Alien films.
      "The fire could not be tamed with the wind,
      nor the wind suppressed by the flames.
      As blending the Light with the Dark
      merely results in Grey." -Ville Friman

Comment

Clout Atlas - it a good movie whit very good idea that soul is an energy that live in all times simultaneously and connections between people during this times

Comment

Tron: Legacy

Wasn't really that good to be honest.
          [4:82]

Comment

Watched Red State last night
            Didn't know Kevin Smith wrote such bloody scary horror... yeesh, I am not going to be able to sleep at night ever again!
            I need a hug!
            http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
            ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Django Unchained. Just another brilliant film from Mr Tarantino
              "I was born from a Spark and Fire I became"

Comment

"Skyline" a rather disturbing movie to say the least. It had an ending that was not man saves the earth from the aliens. I found it very weird at the end of the movie to say the least.

here is the movies synopsis.

MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

"The Hobbit"
                  I wasn't a fan of The Lord of the Rings until I decided that I should probably read The Hobbit. I thought that the trailers looked amazing, so that's what drove me to read the book. After reading, I was excited to watch the film. Alas, it was a really epic film! Definitely one of my favorites, and it had some of my favorite actors in it too! There were minor changes added to the story though, but they fit in quite well. The ending was kind of upsetting though - it felt like I was only in the theater for a short while, and then the dreaded "To Be Continued" message appeared. Needless to say, I was starving, so I was kind of glad it had ended. Although I really can't wait until the next installment!
                  "Rivers, ponds, lakes and streams - they all have different names, but they all contain water. Just as religions do - they all contain truths."
                  -Muhammad Ali

Comment

Men In Black 3.

It was surprisingly good. I was bracing myself for it to be worse than MIB2, but... instead it was fantastically fun!
                    The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by perzephone View Post
                      Men In Black 3.

It was surprisingly good. I was bracing myself for it to be worse than MIB2, but... instead it was fantastically fun!
                      I felt the same.
                      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                      Sneak Attack
                      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Eisheth View Post
                        I felt the same.
                        I think what really sold me was a combination of Boris (it's just Boris!) and the Arcanum. I fell in love w/both of them.

I'm a big Tim Curry fan, and to me the guy playing Boris seemed to have been a little influenced by Curry. Can't find anything official, but I'm sticking to my theory
                        The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by perzephone View Post
                          Men In Black 3.

Totally agree. Will Smith is STILL the shiznazz.

I just went and saw Life of Pi. It was really, really good.

Mostly art.

Comment

I Spit On Your Grave, 2010 version. If you're into seeing a woman who gets brutally gang-raped exact brutal revenge on her attackers, then this movie is satisfying, though bloody and gruesome.
                            Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                            -Erik Erikson

Comment

Watched the Hobbit a second time, this time just at home on small screen. Enjoyed it more or less just as much as the first time, in fact I think it flowed a bit better when I wasn't thinking so much about how things happened in the book compared to the movie. Loved the scenery and special effects, as last time, they crafted an amazing vision of Middle Earth

Though I do think some of the humor fell a little flat, not sure what happened there.

Comment

I watched the Neverending Story the other day. Haven't seen it in years. I still enjoy it.

Comment

Working...
                                X