Last Movie Watched?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Last Movie Watched?

last movie was a low budget movie called Grindstone Road.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons, For You Are Crunchy And Good With Kethup.

Comment

Last night I watched Pitch Perfect. Great movie

Comment

I watched Dredd and The Bourne Legacy at the weekend. I enjoyed them both and would highly recommend them.
        http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Chinese Zodiac Jackie Chan movie.

Comment

Hotel Transylvania was terrible.

Comment

Megan is Missing. Most disturbing movie I've ever seen in my life, not exaggerating. Creepily realistic in the last half hour.
              Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
              -Erik Erikson

Comment

That biographical movie about Charles Darwin called "Creation". Excellent, vivid portrayal of a conflicted yet brilliant man. I admit to crying several times.

Comment

Mona Lisa -- and I thought it was excellent. I didn't get to the theater so often in the 80s, so now I have the pleasure of finding these hidden gems. I like Bob Hoskins anyway, but he plays this character brilliantly. George is scripted to be a man who is not the brightest bulb on the string, but at the same time he gets things without ever truly 'getting them.' An example is when he is talking to his estranged daughter and explains his absence as "I was in a bad lot, " to which she asks whether he is still in a bad lot and he replies, "That isn't really for me to say, is it?" Again and again he elucidates the thing right in front of him for others while remaining vaguely baffled himself.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance. It was ok; not great but ok

Comment

Haensel and Graetel: witch hunters. It was very amusing. Cheesy but I liked it. I'll likely watch it again when it's on HBO or Netflix.
                      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                      Sneak Attack
                      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I watched an Adam Sandler movie. I forget the name, but it's about a middle school boy gets his teacher pregnant. He grows up and the child hates him, but he's trying to reunite with his son for a television show.
                        Its not Adam Sandler's best movie, but it's pretty good.

Comment

Snow White and the Huntsman.

It was pretty good, despite Kristen Stewart's best attempts.

However, I don't care what the dumbass mirror mirror on the wall says; Kristen Stewart is NOT better looking that Charlize Theron... not even close.
                          "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Originally posted by ThorsSon View Post
                            However, I don't care what the dumbass mirror mirror on the wall says; Kristen Stewart is NOT better looking that Charlize Theron... not even close.
                            This is funny because it's true

Comment

I saw Identity Thief in the theater. It was hilarious.
                              -Jessica [aka Whitewolf]

Comment

The Libertine on DVD. Stars Johnny Depp and John Makovitch and... it's brilliant. Obscene in some ways.... but utterly brilliant.
                                www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Working...
                                X