This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha Watchin'?

Ok let's see. Watched Burlesque (it was free damn it!) and it was ok. Mostly a nice movie to put before bed and have dreams of doing the chacha with nipple tassles on.

Watched Unstopable with Denzel Washington and Chris Pine. You know it was actually a good movie to watch. Moved right along!

And finished up with 127 hours. Seriously an amazing movie. You would think just watching James Franco kicking it in a canyon would be boring. I was on the edge of my seat. And it does move along. I'd like to watch that again.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I have been watching Babylon 5. X
      "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Hollyoaks... I am pretty impressed with the way they have handled the rape story line
        http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Watched an old movie from 1986, Riders of the Storm

A bunch of guys in an airplane whom have a pirate television station called SM TV, decided to have some fun against a ludicrously depicted Christian America.

I got the idea after posting some music, because I post the stuff from cargo airplanes flying over WI-FI areas connected to my internet provider.

Comment

Machete

It's got a lot of cheesy blood & so-so acting, but the thing that is bothering me most is how much of it is true.
            The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by perzephone View Post
              Machete

It's got a lot of cheesy blood & so-so acting, but the thing that is bothering me most is how much of it is true.
              I loved Machete.

I'm watching Spongebob with the girl before she has to get to school.
              No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

I am watching The Princess Bride

And I am currently downloading "Saving Private Ryan", "Calamity Jane" and "Cats- The Musical Live on Stage 1997"
                "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
                  sigpic

Comment

Highlights of Fridays Royal Wedding. I am not a royalist by any stretch of the imagination but it was still a very moving and historical event.

Comment

CNN....bin Laden is dead
                      What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

I went and saw the movie Thor... And I am quite suprised with the result.

Here's what's bad:
                        He has red hair in legends, in the movie he's blond.
                        He is supposed to be consorted to Sif, he wants mortal (four letter word).
                        The Mjolnir has the triple goddess sign on the side of the pan, it should be a Valknot.
                        Where are the Valkyries, the Vanir, the Dwarves and the Fire Jotuns?
                        Jotunheim is supposed to be rock and ice... they show only ice (that's Nifelheim).

Here's good:
                        Battling with Mjolnir.
                        Thunder effects.
                        Thor being a binger and brainless.
                        The Bifrost.
                        The sight of the edge of the world of Asgard.
                        The Jotuns are nice looking.
                        The drawing of Yggdrassil.

Story is entertaining, And it's gonna be a definite DVD-BR own for me when it comes out.
                        Last edited by Taiga Pagan; 17 May 2011, 20:07.

Comment

The Voice.

Well...really, its over now...but that and NCIS and NCIS: OSD are what I've been watching on Tuesdays.
                          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                          sigpic

Comment

Supernatural.
                            >_>
                            <_<
                            My friend got me into it over the weekend because she figured I'd like it because of what I tend to fangirl over.
                            Wild Witchy Dusk | TwitterMy Art Blog | My Deviantart

Comment

Cold Case. I have recently become addicted to this programme

Comment

Dancing with the Stars...NCIS was a repeat, and I'm waiting for The Voice.
                                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X