• Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha Watchin'?

Rocky V
    It's a Rocky marathon apparently. Yay.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Lone survivor. First I was all meh. Then I was all ooh Gambit. Then I cried my dang eyes out. Amazing movie.

I watch all my free movies on youtube. Here is a link to the move if you'd like to watch it.

Comment

Watching "True Detective" Kinda dark,and confusing due to the back and forth in time thing. I think I might be getting hooked on the plot. Also "Intelligence" seems interesting,but hoping it does not slip into bad plot issues.(It has a kind of "Six million dollar man" feel)
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

The old B & W version of King Solomon's Mine.

My mom was watching this when she went into labor. She wanted to see the end, and I was almost born at home.
          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Something in the Dateline Mystery series.

Comment

The Talk, i'm waiting for Dr. Phil to come on.
              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

So yesterday and the night before I watched a 3 hour documentary on the making of Prometheus called 'The Angry Gods'. Then I just finished re-watching Prometheus and I liked it a lot more. Actually I loved the doc more to be honest. But yeah. For free on-line. I'll take it.

Comment

Last night I watched KU win their 10th conference title, though the Sooners put up a fight.

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!

Now I'm watching Joel Embiid interviews. Mmm, mmm, MMM.
                  No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

OMG. I found a cool website that streams all the past episodes of The Big Bang Theory. I've been watching a few nightly. Can't wait for my day off to have a marathon. I love that show.

Comment

Law and Order.
                      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Grimm, teenwolf. I can't wait for the new episodes to be loaded to the net.
                        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Been watching "True Detective" and if you haven't watched it prepare for dark,weird and interesting.
                          The next season will not have the same cast,it is kinda each season is a new story thing. BTW it "Broke" something at Comcast because of viewership.

Here.

http://www.deadline.com/2014/03/true...rashes-hbo-go/
                          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I'm watching Xena, warrior princess (after a long time) the nostalgic is awesome! I remember Xena was one of my first heroes
                            and I also watch: once upon a time cause the evil queen and the wicked witch damn!!! =D

Comment

I'm watching Star Wars: The Clone Wars. I'd been holding off one finishing Season 5 till they released the finished Season 6 episodes from before it was cancelled, and I just hit the Season 5 finale.... It made me have emotional feelings of the sad variety. It was very good.

Once I finish that show, onto True Detective!
                              hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Carnival, season one.

Although most of tv is utter crap (reality tv? Give me a break!) I am utterly amazed at what the media can do when it assumes an intelligent, imaginative audience that can, actually, tell the difference between meat and pablum.
                                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X