X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha Watchin'?

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
    Carnival, season one.

Although most of tv is utter crap (reality tv? Give me a break!) I am utterly amazed at what the media can do when it assumes an intelligent, imaginative audience that can, actually, tell the difference between meat and pablum.
    I loved that show, but like all awesome TV, it got cancelled without warning, so the ending is a cliffhanger. Made me crazy.

Totally worth watching despite that.

Comment

Rewatching Torchwood: Children of Earth.
      Miss this show....
      love the whole series, miss watching it like it was new.
      http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
      ~Jim Butcher

Comment

I've been watching for the last couple of weeks the series called BEGIN Japanology on youtube. Great 30 minute videos on everything Japan. Just finished learning about old Japanese house building, wasabi and finishing up on vending machines. They are addictive.
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Louie.

I love Louis CK
          No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

I'm watching the new Cosmos....for anyone interested, its on Hulu (free hulu, not hulu plus)
            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

I watched the first two episodes and liked what I saw...there was the thing where one station cut out mention of evolution in the first one,but the second one kinda went full bore into evolution,so deal with it folks..

- - - Updated - - -

I would like to also mention "The walking dead" did anyone feel a bit shocked by the last episode "The Grove"?
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I am in love with Vikings... Can't stop watching it... Don't know why...??!

Comment

The People's Court.
                  Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

A mix of Disney movies while I wait at work for my shift to start at 11 tonight -___-
                    Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                    Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                    sigpic

Comment

watched Frozen with my folks! Even better the second time!
                      hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

The only lovers left alive. Such a beautiful movie. And I'm now getting the soundtrack. That last song Hal is amazing. I don't even have to understand Lebanese to know this song is so emotional.3

Comment

"Desolation of Smaug" was awesome!!!!
                          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                            The only lovers left alive. Such a beautiful movie. And I'm now getting the soundtrack. That last song Hal is amazing. I don't even have to understand Lebanese to know this song is so emotional.3
                            I watched that a few weeks ago. Isn't it divine?

I went to the cinema and watched the 300 sequel last night. It was okay - not as good as my coworkers led me to believe. The first one was better, but this one had a topless Eva Green, and she was bat crazy, so....I didn't consider the night a waste!

Mostly art.

Comment

Just watched "Across the universe" a kinda cool 60's thing with Beatles songs. Fun movie for those who like Beatles music,and also nostalgic thing about that period(a time I myself lived through)
                              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                                Just watched "Across the universe" a kinda cool 60's thing with Beatles songs. Fun movie for those who like Beatles music,and also nostalgic thing about that period(a time I myself lived through)
                                I loved that movie! They really did a good job with the re imagining of the songs.

Comment

Working...
                                X