This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha Watchin'?

"The out list" on HBO. Very open interviews with well known Gay people. Very insightful documentary that helps people understand and perhaps accept the lives of people who are different but so much the same as all of us.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I decided to see what the hype about MadMen was all about. I'm not a very dedicated detective, but I like to rustle through the Netflix sometimes. It's only S1 E9 but I think it's worth leisurely following along. I love all the music and the fashions, though sometimes the dialogue really creeps under my skin.
      No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Hubby and I just watched The Heat...which was ridiculous and hilarious simultaneously.
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

Watched the 300 Sequel. Don't even know what it's called. Was on line. Was free. Was good to watch while I had nothing to do.

That's it.
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I saw that too. Was a decent movie but I expected more
            Click Meh!!

Comment

Riddick

Comment

Is that the newest one?

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                  Is that the newest one?
                  Yes. Apparently it's already out on DVD.

Comment

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
                    Riddick
                    I loved Chronicles of Riddick. It's my go to sleep veg my brain movie.

Last night I watched BeastMaster. Omg. I forgot how cheesy and how much I loved this cheese.

Comment

Night of the Living Dead

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Just watched "the 13th floor" interesting movie dealing with virtual reality with a major twist...Not a bad movie,kept my attention throughout.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
                          Night of the Living Dead
                          I love zombie stuff.
                          Zombie stuff is the ONLY thing that actually scares the scivies off me. Like for reals.

I'm currently watching *until I need to click away due to a rise in my bp a Louis Theroux doc about nazis. I'm already about to kill the white lady who just likes to put swastikas on her kitchen floor 'for the fun of it'. And then she has her two little daughters dance around it.

Comment

I don't much care for the first Living Dead. I much prefer The Return.

The saving grace, for me, in this first film, is that Ben gets shot between the eyes. I just find that it sums everything up, for me, that's wrong with the world.

/spoiler

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

I, Claudius.

My goodness Caligula is crazy!
                              hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

So I watched The Fountain again. Only watched it once before and vowed never again. I was moved to absolute tears the first time. Well I wanted to know more about the movie,as I love the actor, duh! And I love the director as well. Come to find the movie company would not let Aronofsky to a commentary on the movie. So he put one out himself, recorded it at home and released it on his website. A fan made it an mp3 and I was able to download it. I cued up the movie and the commentary perfectly. And proceeded to ball my eyes out for 96 minutes. Seriously. What an amazing movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X