X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha Watchin'?

Waiting on the second season of "Mr. Robot"

Site here.

Has already won awards for the first season.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Thinking about how eternally exhausted I feel lately.
      I think working 40+ hours and going to school 20 hours a week has finally caught up with me. I feel so burnt out that the phone call I got for a part time CA job sounds extremely appealing, even though it will be a huge pay cut.
      Also, I was asked if I could cover an On-Call shift Friday night (the only weekday night I don't have school). I'm debating if I should take it. I just finished two weeks of on-call, yesterday.
      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
      Sneak Attack
      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
        I think working 40+ hours and going to school 20 hours a week has finally caught up with me. I feel so burnt out that the phone call I got for a part time CA job sounds extremely appealing, even though it will be a huge pay cut.
        Also, I was asked if I could cover an On-Call shift Friday night (the only weekday night I don't have school). I'm debating if I should take it. I just finished two weeks of on-call, yesterday.
        Oh...so...what were you watching?
        "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Oh cheesus! I did that to get into teaching. When I look back I wonder how it was that I survived. Best wishes on your survival! Coffee is your friend! Try not to hallucinate while driving!
          Last edited by B. de Corbin; 13 Jul 2016, 02:13.
          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by EndlessCravings View Post
            Oh...so...what were you watching?
            Oops... I must have clicked the wrong link. I thought I was posting in the "what are you thinking" thread. I was watching "Person of Interest" though, to make my presence here relevant.
            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
            Sneak Attack

Comment

I'm watching Brin Cox's 'Forces of Nature' episode 3. This is an amazing series. In this episode he describes how the chemistry of the natural world is mirrored in the processes of our bodies.

I want the box set so I can watch this over and over. Absolutely amazing.
              夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I binge-watched "Stranger Things". It's awesome! Elements of "It", "E.T.", "Poltergeist" and all sorts of great stuff. 8 Netflix episodes.

Right now I'm watching the Republican convention speeches.
                sigpic
                Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Random binge watching Season 14 of Hell's Kitchen. I have no idea how I got here.
                  Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Breaking bad
                    "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

More of the convention tonight. 47 years ago I was watching Neil Armstrong step onto the surface of the moon.
                      sigpic
                      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Just discovered Penny Dreadful. Fell in love with it in the first episode.
                        Sneak Attack

Comment

Three seasons. Seasons 1 & 2 are good, but I haven't seen season 3 (the concluding season) yet.
                          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I had this in my queue for the longest time. Till I found out they cancelled it.
                            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Orange Is The New Black

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post

Three seasons. Seasons 1 & 2 are good, but I haven't seen season 3 (the concluding season) yet.
                                Yeah. I read up on it and found out the creator of the show never intended it to go for very long.
                                Sneak Attack

Comment

Working...
                                X