X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anubisa
    replied
    Re: Whatcha Thinking about take X

We all have negative people in our lives unfortunately. We just have to let it be. Just ignore it and don't let it affect your life.

Leave a comment:

• Bartmanhomer
    replied

So anyway. I just have a bad night which has something to do with my older brother and his now ex-friend. His ex-friend was knocking at the door I ignore her until she mention the word seizure. I think "Oh no." She said that she needs to get her seizure medication. She has been having out at my house for a few weeks. She is a nice woman but with so many issues. She always knock at the door at a very inappropriate time even went my brother and I was asleep. She's kind of a nuisance who doesn't respect people's boundaries. So anyway back to the story. I call my brother about the situation and she talks to him on the floor. After that my brother got home and he and his ex-friend got into a huge argument he kick her out of the house and throw her show at the house which cause me some stress because I didn't need this sort of drama. My brother asked me am I good. I told him yes. And that is my story.

Leave a comment:

• anubisa
    replied

I agree. I know my babies can understand me and I can understand them to some extent, but I really wish what they were saying or thinking. That would be nice.

Leave a comment:

• Roknrol
    replied

Fingers crossed

The main reason I'd like to be able to communicate effectively with my pets is to ask them what's wrong (what hurts, what's bothering you, etc)

Leave a comment:

• anubisa
    replied

Well we saw the vet on Friday. Our vet checked Lily's eye sight and she does have some issues with her right eye. Other than that she has had her medicine changed for her pain. She is now taking gabapentin and a muscle relaxer. We are going back to see the vet in two weeks to see if she is doing better. It seems that she is doing some better. So hopefully things will get better for her.

Leave a comment:

• Roknrol
    replied

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    Hey everyone. Today is my birthday. I'm 38 years old.
    Happy belated birthday!

Leave a comment:

• anubisa
    replied

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    Happy birthday!

Well later today we have to take Lily to her appointment at the vet. I'm hoping that we can finally find out what's going on with her.

Leave a comment:

• Bartmanhomer
    replied

Leave a comment:

• anubisa
    replied

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
    Good luck with the pup.

I'm going to have to put mine down soon - age has worn down the home that contains his bones....and the cat has cancer. It's been a fun year so far.
    I'm so sorry to hear about that. It is so hard to decide to put them down. We had to do that with Wally and Sabrina and it was the hardest thing to do. We also had to do that with three of our other dogs before them. I hope it is as painless as possible. Prayers.

Leave a comment:

• volcaniclastic
    replied

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
    Well we finally had to get Lily an appointment with her vet. I do not know what is going on with her. We give her her medicine but she does not seem to improve. So I don't know if she needs a stronger pain med or if something else is wrong with her. We see our vet next Friday. That's the earliest we could see her. So I'm just hoping that she gets better soon.
    Good luck with the pup.

I'm going to have to put mine down soon - age has worn down the home that contains his bones....and the cat has cancer. It's been a fun year so far.

Leave a comment:

• anubisa
    replied

Thank you. I'm just hoping things will get better for her soon.

Leave a comment:

• Roknrol
    replied

Good luck - I hate it when my pups aren't feeling well.

Leave a comment:

• anubisa
    replied

Well we finally had to get Lily an appointment with her vet. I do not know what is going on with her. We give her her medicine but she does not seem to improve. So I don't know if she needs a stronger pain med or if something else is wrong with her. We see our vet next Friday. That's the earliest we could see her. So I'm just hoping that she gets better soon.

Leave a comment:

• anubisa
    replied

Send some money my way! Lol!

Leave a comment:

• Bartmanhomer
    replied

Hey everyone. I got some exciting news to tell you. Yesterday I play the lottery and I won one quadrillion dollars. The numbers were 8, 4, 9, 22, 28, and 12. I'm so happy that the TV chooses the right number and I have never been so happy in my entire life. I'm so glad that I'm a quadrillionaire now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X