Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

Tomorrow.I'm going.to see. a movie.
    THAT movie.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
      going cycling this morning, and then I have a hot skype date with Bjorn in a few hours!

(and I'mma can an entire garden worth of rhubarb later today!)
      What a lovely date it was, too. WE MUST MORE OFTEN!

What makes me smile? The prospect of an utterly free, independent lifestyle with all the perks that still operates with full disclosure and mutual respect. It might be too good to be true. It probably is. But I won't know until I try!
      No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

I saw it.
        I'm a massive star about to go Nova.
        Scuse me while I kiss this guy.
        snikt snikt

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
          I saw it.
          I'm a massive star about to go Nova.
          Scuse me while I kiss this guy.
          snikt snikt
          I love how we pretty much all know what movie you saw, and who you are talking about.

:P

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
            I love how we pretty much all know what movie you saw, and who you are talking about.

:P
            I haven't wanted to flood this place with all that. But let's just say I was only 1 of 5 people in the whole theater on a Monday afternoon. I stood up and yelled out THE WOLVERIIIIIIIIIIINE. And when it ended some people got up to leave and I was like WTH? YOU NEVER LEAVE A MARVEL MOVIE WITHOUT WATCHING END CREDITS. *where is my sword?
            Also. Dirty Wolverine in bath tub. God bless dat ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
              I haven't wanted to flood this place with all that. But let's just say I was only 1 of 5 people in the whole theater on a Monday afternoon. I stood up and yelled out THE WOLVERIIIIIIIIIIINE. And when it ended some people got up to leave and I was like WTH? YOU NEVER LEAVE A MARVEL MOVIE WITHOUT WATCHING END CREDITS. *where is my sword?
              Also. Dirty Wolverine in bath tub. God bless dat ass.
              Was it really that good? I was thinking of seeing it, but I don't know much about it. And I missed the last couple of xmen type movies, so I wasn't sure I could just jump in

Mostly art.

Comment

I think I'll go see it, too. I'm in need of eye candy.
                sigpic
                Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I cannot wait to see this movie!
                  ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                  Seen the desert and the birds
                  You cut your hair short
                  Like a shush to an insult
                  The world had been yelling
                  Since the day you were born
                  Revolting with anger
                  While it smiled like it was cute
                  That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

...finally getting Damage Radio back on it's slow and dusty feet.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

The premise of Dan Brown's "Inferno". Great idea and it should happen.
                      sigpic
                      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I never post in this thread, but today is an exception:

The deal for the van went through! As of tomorrow, I will have my own set of wheels!!

(it's needs a few things fixed, so I talked the guy down to $1000 for the sale...either way, I was prepared to spend $3000 on a van, and I will only be spending half of that!)

Mostly art.

Comment

I was able to eat pizza today and didn't get sick. Yay Zantac!

Comment

I'm finally able to afford a new car!!

Comment

Yossha~!!! It looks like, after weeks of trying (how dare people return to their home country to see their families?), we've finally managed to organise a gathering of the conversation group this weekend!! It looks like we have a new guy coming too. He's a non-native speaker but he's lived in Japan so I'm not getting my hopes up that I'll be able to keep up with his Japanese. Not that it matters. It just encourages me to study even harder between meetings. Lets just hope this is the start of us getting back to how it was 3 months ago, when we met up on a weekly basis, almost without fail.
                              夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                                The premise of Dan Brown's "Inferno". Great idea and it should happen.
                                Haven't read this one yet, should I?
                                http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                                ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Working...
                                X