• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

Originally posted by iflewoverthecuckoosnest View Post
    This :,)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2180[/ATTACH]
    Awww! That's gorgeous. That made me smile too.

Comment

Warmed the cockles of my heart :3

Comment

Originally posted by iflewoverthecuckoosnest View Post
        Warmed the cockles of my heart :3
        [Denis Leary]what about the sub-cockle area?[/Denis Leary]
        "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

My boyfriend has discovered the joy of nachos. The first time I made them, he didn't seem too impressed, but this time he somehow thinks they're delicious and amazing. He's also enjoying saying the word "nachos."

(btw, nachos aren't really a thing here...it's not like you can just order them everywhere).

Comment

Now I want nachos.
            ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
            Seen the desert and the birds
            You cut your hair short
            Like a shush to an insult
            The world had been yelling
            Since the day you were born
            Revolting with anger
            While it smiled like it was cute
            That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Kittens, books, artwork, unusual antiques, seeing/ talking to friends, cat videos on Youtube.

I'm easy to please.

Comment

Getting to help baby turtles out to the ocean and making sure that evil seagulls didn't get them.

Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yorin View Post
                  getting to help baby turtles out to the ocean and making sure that evil seagulls didn't get them.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...66188904_o.jpg
                  omgs i want!!!
                  ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                  Seen the desert and the birds
                  You cut your hair short
                  Like a shush to an insult
                  The world had been yelling
                  Since the day you were born
                  Revolting with anger
                  While it smiled like it was cute
                  That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

I found a coupon for 40% off something at the local craft store... I'm going in... <.< muahahaha

Also, my volunteering is going well and actually helps me put life into perspective again. One whole week of turning into a stressball from my work and home life, 3 hours of volunteering and I'm back to my normal self. ^^
                    Last edited by Willow; 28 Aug 2013, 09:50.

Comment

Jokes, peace, music.
                      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

'breeders' lol.
                        i thought a breeder was someone who forced animals into reproducin, or human wise into an arranged marriage. it never crossed my mind to label ppl with kids as a 'breeder' lol.

Comment

Originally posted by nymphetflower View Post
                          'breeders' lol.
                          i thought a breeder was someone who forced animals into reproducin
                          Based on my experience breeding animals, no force is required. You pretty much just arrange a meeting, they generally take care of the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by ThorsSon View Post
                            Based on my experience breeding animals, no force is required. You pretty much just arrange a meeting, they generally take care of the rest.
                            It's a weird deal with thoroughbreds...everything has to be observed & documented, and all kinds of stuff goes on to ensure they don't hurt themselves or each other.
                            sigpic
                            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                              It's a weird deal with thoroughbreds...everything has to be observed & documented, and all kinds of stuff goes on to ensure they don't hurt themselves or each other.
                              Yeah, my experience is mostly sheep, goats and cattle. A few quarter horses, but I've never done any thoroughbred horse breeding.

Comment

I'm happy because JP and I managed to solve our problem with Dolly and help make her a happy kitty. She's been over-enthusiastic in her play and nothing we did would stop her from biting and scratching our hands. Playing with dangly toys or jingly balls just isn't enough, she wants to play rough. So we decided to play with her with hand puppets that she can go to town on without hurting our hands. Since doing this, she seems to be responding much better when we tell her 'no' to biting our hands, because she's getting the play she craves. It's been one thing after another with this girl, but we're getting there. When Dolly is happy, we're happy!
                                夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Working...
                                X