Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
    watching the new Cosmos

I WANNA WATCH THAT SO BAD!!!

I got two books from the library today

Comment

This little song from Funkadelic reminds me of the days I went driving down the California coast with friends stoned on weed and drinking wine. Heading down to Big Sur.

That was a strange time to be sure.
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Also this little gem from them.

MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

music always makes me smile, especially learning about good artists that are new to me. But what really makes me smile even more is having been with my bf for a little over 3 years and i still feel as strongly about him now as I did after our first date... Honestly, I always thought this kind of a connection was just a myth written by love-starved unrequited writers or those who never got over their first... *all smiles...*

Comment

Completing my first Second Year TMA!!

Comment

Just got out of an appt with my endocrinologist: if things keep going the way they are, then I will no longer qualify as having insulin issues or PCOS by the end of July. My tests all look great!

Plan is more weight loss and weaning me off of diabetic medication.

This has been almost three years of hard work and almost 100 lbs lost...it has not been easy, and I could just do a happy dance!
              Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Originally posted by Dez View Post
                Just got out of an appt with my endocrinologist: if things keep going the way they are, then I will no longer qualify as having insulin issues or PCOS by the end of July. My tests all look great!

Plan is more weight loss and weaning me off of diabetic medication.

This has been almost three years of hard work and almost 100 lbs lost...it has not been easy, and I could just do a happy dance!
                Wonderful news!!!
                sigpic
                Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Putting on a warm sweater right out of the dryer. If I could pull off my pants and put the warm ones on, I would. But I don't want to be arrested by the po po.
                  Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Comment

Going out on a Friday night! Yay.
                      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Cortisone actually helping a little.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

There is now a privacy lock on our bedroom door
                          Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

We went and looked at an off-grid rental property today and it was AMAZING. I'm really hoping we get it.

We would have to haul our own water, and the power is solar, and everything is run on propane, and there are two gas stoves in the house to heat it, and the main bedroom is a loft, and there are HUGE windows, and our view is on the top of a hill looking down to a lake. It's about 40minutes outside of town, but we already commute with a vehicle, and the distance would make a good one for cycling in the summer.

Did I mention the solar panels and the lake? Two lakes, actually. It's just a rental property, but it's gonna be really good practice for our house we're planning on buying in a few years.

So yeah. Gimme yo mojo, cuz we need to move, and this house is perfect.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                              We went and looked at an off-grid rental property today and it was AMAZING. I'm really hoping we get it.

We would have to haul our own water, and the power is solar, and everything is run on propane, and there are two gas stoves in the house to heat it, and the main bedroom is a loft, and there are HUGE windows, and our view is on the top of a hill looking down to a lake. It's about 40minutes outside of town, but we already commute with a vehicle, and the distance would make a good one for cycling in the summer.

Did I mention the solar panels and the lake? Two lakes, actually. It's just a rental property, but it's gonna be really good practice for our house we're planning on buying in a few years.

EEEP! That sounds amazing and reminds me so much of the ranches that it makes me smile. Sending you all the joojoo!
                              No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post

Consider yourself mojo'd up That sounds amazing and I am insanely jealous! When you get it we MUST have pics. Or else.

Comment

Working...
                                X