X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

Elder Scrolls Online and tea

And, despite all the financial and housing situations I've been dealing with the last few years, my husband graduates in a few weeks and he can start looking for a real (as in, better than one day every 2 months at a minimum wage) job. I'm hoping, it's all I can do right now.

Comment

Guess who just got promoted? That's right, this guy right here.
      Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
      -Erik Erikson

Comment

Originally posted by Clive View Post
        That's awesome, Clive!
        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Congrats, Clive!
          sigpic
          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Cool! That's great!

Comment

So MR. big shot,how are you going to celebrate? Going to Disneyland? Take a vacation in Hawaii?

Congrats on your promotion kiddo.
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                So MR. big shot,how are you going to celebrate? Going to Disneyland? Take a vacation in Hawaii?

Congrats on your promotion kiddo.
                Haha, I see what you did there. I plan to celebrate with sleep, and lots of it.

Thanks, all.
                Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                -Erik Erikson

Comment

Originally posted by Clive View Post
                  Yay! Congrats on the promotion!
                  Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

We got a new 3 month old pit bull female puppy! She's huge! The grand daughter's dog Max *a beautiful well behaved and loving chilled pit bull is the father. We haven't named her. But I'll take pics when I can. She's like a fat piggy!

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                      We got a new 3 month old pit bull female puppy! She's huge! The grand daughter's dog Max *a beautiful well behaved and loving chilled pit bull is the father. We haven't named her. But I'll take pics when I can. She's like a fat piggy!
                      Makes me think of this.

I used to take care of a Pit Bull named Tigger, for a friend while he was on active duty in the Marines... Tigger was the sweetest dog I've ever been around.

Pit Bulls have an undeserved reputation.

Let's get more of them housed by kind people that don't abuse them, so that we can break the stereotype.
                      "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Today, Mother Azna brought someone into my life who is like a ray of sunshine. I only know her online, but she seems to be a very good spiritual influence. I think I now have a nice safety net of awesome spiritual influences who I can go to for advice
                        What one believes in is infinitely more important than WHO they believe in.

Comment

Taking the small baby steps to taking care of myself. Right now, yoga and removing unnecessary energy sapping activities from my life.

Also, working on re-designing one of my tattoos. I can't afford to get it done for awhile, but it's still fun.

Comment

All up to date on my various comics. Savage Wolverine, Max Wolverine, Wolverine vol 5 and Origin ii sequel.
                            Now time to read!

Comment

Took a trip to the library and checked out Origin of the Species and Going on Being; Buddhism and the Way of Change.
                              Did I mention that I was in my flannel pajamas the whole time and it's raining? Because I was and it is

Comment

Life's simple moments

Comment

Working...
                                X