This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    Thankees. What's really cool is my 'interview' was maybe 10 minutes long. He asked me to talk about myself. I did for a minute. Then he talked about himself. And he said You're hired. I'm pretty sure the talk he had with my boss the day before pretty much sealed the deal. I should buy my boss lunch. He told me he would do anything he could to get me there. So happy!
    Epically awesomeness!!!!!
    ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
    Seen the desert and the birds
    You cut your hair short
    Like a shush to an insult
    The world had been yelling
    Since the day you were born
    Revolting with anger
    While it smiled like it was cute
    That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Re: Things that make you smile

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
      Thankees. What's really cool is my 'interview' was maybe 10 minutes long. He asked me to talk about myself. I did for a minute. Then he talked about himself. And he said You're hired. I'm pretty sure the talk he had with my boss the day before pretty much sealed the deal. I should buy my boss lunch. He told me he would do anything he could to get me there. So happy!
      Gawwww so happy for ya', Duce!!!

Comment

I have discovered the miracle of Lactaid pills. I can have dairy again!

Comment

The lady in front of me at the grocery store just paid for my groceries! I couldn't thank her enough. I'm in shock over it. There's still good people out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Arella View Post
            The lady in front of me at the grocery store just paid for my groceries! I couldn't thank her enough. I'm in shock over it. There's still good people out there.
            Maybe humanity isn't such a waste of space, after all.

Comment

I met a lady at the Pride festival and snagged her number. I couldn't tell if she was being really friendly, or was interested in me, and after two weeks of unfortunate events where we haven't been able to hang out, she invited me over to her house tonight for a movie.

She made hot chocolate, put a dress on, and lit candles for this movie. It was a date. She is interested.

We had a lovely time watching a film, and then she gave me a quick kiss on the lips when I left.

All in all, a good evening.

Mostly art.

Comment

We had an astronomy guy come to the achool today, and I got to spend an hour and a half in a dome investigating the night sky. I haven't done it since I was a kid, it was such a treat!

RIP

You cut your hair short
                Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

The parking lot sale is over.

I'm going to pretend I'm unemployed till Tuesday when I go back to work
                  Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                    I met a lady at the Pride festival and snagged her number. I couldn't tell if she was being really friendly, or was interested in me, and after two weeks of unfortunate events where we haven't been able to hang out, she invited me over to her house tonight for a movie.

She made hot chocolate, put a dress on, and lit candles for this movie. It was a date. She is interested.

We had a lovely time watching a film, and then she gave me a quick kiss on the lips when I left.

All in all, a good evening.
                    Sounds awesome! Glad you both had a good time.

Comment

I saw Saturn!!!

RIP

You cut your hair short
                      Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

Seeing a 6 point buck not 12 inches outside my garage window. His antlers were all in velvet. He was beautiful.

Comment

So the local mall on the other side of the city I live in re did the stores it has. It's more like a local mall that died and now it's like a major strip mall. All in the same place I shopped the Dollar store, Target and Walmart! It's like bargain shopper paradise. Oh yeah, they opened a Hobby Lobby too. First one I've ever seen.

I stood in the entrance outside peering in. And I'm like, nope. Not gonna do it. That's the devil living in there. I go in and I'll come out full of buckets of sparkles and notions. I just won't do it!

It was pick up out of home stock toiletry day. All the stuff to pamper my face with!
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Hippie at Heart View Post
                            Seeing a 6 point buck not 12 inches outside my garage window. His antlers were all in velvet. He was beautiful.
                            No 6 pointers, but I love to see the happy deer families carousing out the back window!

Even when it means they're eating my pumpkins & cabbage
                            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

No 6 pointers, but I love to see the happy deer families carousing out the back window!

Even when it means they're eating my pumpkins & cabbage
                              We had a buck get into our chili peppers. The poor thing was trying to hork his guts out. I felt bad for it. He did learn to stay out of them though.

Comment

Originally posted by Hippie at Heart View Post
                                We had a buck get into our chili peppers. The poor thing was trying to hork his guts out. I felt bad for it. He did learn to stay out of them though.
                                To keep the squirrels out of the bird feeder, I used to rub hot peppers on the support post.

Then, they started showing up wearing sombreros and carrying bottles of tequila...
                                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X