Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Re: Things that make you smile

On the TV thing,I also use the TV(32 inch) as a monitor(better to read the small print) Double duty works for me..
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

The squirrels that live in the garden out back. I could spend hours watching them. They keep me thoroughly amused while I'm cooking.

Comment

The thing that makes me happy? Video game characters! You'll always be in my heart John Marston, legends never die ;__;

Comment

Another day or two (waiting for the post to come) and the huge bills I've been dreading will be here. Which means they're almost paid and out of the way, no longer sucking up so much energy. Hurrah!

Comment

So I had to go to work on my day off because my boss forgot to put manager coverage. It was just me and one cashier for a while. It was stressful.

My boss thanked me by buying me lunchee!
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I've been reviewing my blog that I haven't done much with for ages and will soon be editing and adding the writings that I've been sitting on for over a year.

Comment

It's payday. I got money in my account. I have no bills other than rent to pay. I have money to buy stuff and no need for anything to buy. I'm in yoga pants and zombie tee. And I'm about to get back into bed with the heated blankee. Today is a good day.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                    It's payday. I got money in my account. I have no bills other than rent to pay. I have money to buy stuff and no need for anything to buy. I'm in yoga pants and zombie tee. And I'm about to get back into bed with the heated blankee. Today is a good day.
                    In my pj's as well with coffee and laying in bed. Great minds think alike madam!!! I might go play in the snow again. I'm also off and its beautiful outside.
                    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

French bulldogs. I'm seriously obsessed and all I want to do is have a little Frenchie and name him Reggie, or Pierre or something like that. They're my CRACK RIGHT NOW.
                      No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

^^^ My neighbors where I used to live had one. He was white and his name was Boo. He was the sweetest, funniest little thing!!
                        sigpic
                        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
                          French bulldogs. I'm seriously obsessed and all I want to do is have a little Frenchie and name him Reggie, or Pierre or something like that. They're my CRACK RIGHT NOW.
                          Frenchies are awesome... as long as your breeder is half decent and breeds for health. Frenchies can go really, really wrong when the breeder just wants to meet breed standards.

One of my clients is a Frenchie breeder, so 3-4 times a year we do caesars on her bitches. I have bought more little Frenchies into the world than any other breed. They're cute as buttons and have great personality.

Comment

Hugh Jackman's family has a frenchie named Dali. His son (seriously into art) named him. They also have some sort of small poodle like dog named Alegra.

I should leave now.

Comment

I'm re-watching Outlander and trying to recognise the various locations they've shot it in. I just recognised Culross in Fife. I was there recently.

Comment

I think I'll become one of those freaks who put quotes from songs in different situations.... Haha
                                "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X