This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

Pizza, garlic cheesy bites, pepsi, and the Americans.

And an outing with a friend to check out some local places I'd never been aware of before today.

Comment

In the most sincere smile possible....

X-Files with Mulder and Scully is coming back for 6 episodes on Fox.

I am besides myself.

Like for reals.
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I thought it was Sunday, so I was was getting ready to start getting ready for work (I know, it's complicated). But it's Saturday! Which means I have an extra hour to drink tea in my pjs and read through the forum and my book. ^^

Comment

H went to Rotterdam this weekend to see his dad, who is there on a conference (I think...or maybe he just went there for a weekend away). He just messaged me to tell me he bought me a record <3

Comment

So remember I had to do that test for the store and I passed? Well my district manager e-mailed my manager. He told him I was very sharp and I should be on a fast track to assistant manager next.

Yay!

Comment

Congrats! Sounds like you really seized that whole opportunity by the....something or another! Good for you.
              sigpic
              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Seed starting day!

Nothing too exciting - I started with two kinds of peppers, and two kinds of tomato.

Next time I get to the store, I'll get some broccoli, cauliflower, and cabbage...
                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

My lovely, lovely mum went to the store I got my new TV unit from today. They had just had a delivery so luckily had the part that I was missing (apparently it was missing from the first box they opened too, so we also saved someone else the same disappointment!

It's now all made and standing proudly in our living room. Large enough for our TV, the sweet smell of solid pine filling the air.. I'm so pleased to finally have this long-awaited piece!
                  夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

My job. I work with a silly smile on my face. And my co-workers keep reminding me how silly I look lol.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Peanuts - salted, in the shell.

Such a simple pleasure, but so sublime!
                      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanRave View Post
                        My job. I work with a silly smile on my face. And my co-workers keep reminding me how silly I look lol.
                        That's just great
                        You remind me of the babe
                        What babe?
                        The babe with the power
                        What power?
                        The Power of voodoo
                        Who do?
                        You do!
                        Do what?
                        Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

So I kept my old cell phone that has no phone service on it anymore. But I use it as my wi fi device now. I can get free wi fi from my Time Warner wherever I am in the city. It comes and goes, but it's enough to get me some service since my new phone doesn't. It's awesome!

Comment

took the kids swimming (for free @ the pool on base) after early dismissal, fed them (add a new veggie for Collin--sweet potato in fry form), and now they are half asleep snuggled on the couch with me watching Maleficent
                            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                              took the kids swimming (for free @ the pool on base) after early dismissal, fed them (add a new veggie for Collin--sweet potato in fry form), and now they are half asleep snuggled on the couch with me watching Maleficent
                              LOL - I so miss that...

At every age, there are unique pleasures, but looking back is a unique pleasure in-and-of it's self.

Comment

There was yet another fight amongst the neighbourhood kids this evening (sometimes they get really nasty), and my son, who usually can't help but get involved in an attempt to stick up for his friends, walked away. He came home like I'd told him to. I'm so very proud of him.

Comment

Working...
                                X