This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

While in Waco visiting my family, I went to h.e.b and got spinach dip and chips. I still have spinach dip b.t.w probably the best prepackaged stuff you can buy, and thats what I had for dinner. It was amazing!
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Watch TinyKittens's Eve + the Palindromes on Livestream.com. Eve is one of the 22,000 feral + stray + abandoned cats in Langley, BC. She was someone's pet, but was abandoned sometime in February. Luckily, she was rescued during our recent Unwanted Kitten Roundup. Five adorable babies were born on April 27th. Mom and babies will be spayed/neutered and adopted into loving homes.

mamma cat Eve is about to give birth today or tomorrow!
      I've been watching her in the background today. So cute.
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Ms. Duce,I think you may have contracted Mr. Gleb's cat fetish syndrome somehow....RUNS!!!!!!
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

This forum.
          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

well i am a cat
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
              well i am a cat
              Meow.. Ze gates of cat army are still open. :P
              "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Saturday was a long day at work and we were much more busy then expected. In the middle of our rush one of the servers came up to the line and yelled at me. I turn around to see why he is yelling and he asks me to wave at a table. They had watched me the entire night and thought I was so fast and so good and were so excited that I made their food. They wanted to wave at me and tell me thank you. Little things like that make me smile and proud of what I do.
                "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

We have tickets for the Game of Thrones exhibition! Yay!

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
                    We have tickets for the Game of Thrones exhibition! Yay!
                    Game of Thrones! ^^

I found my holographic shark card deck... It's shiny.

Comment

Watching tiny little fuzzy jellybeans sleep next to their mommy, so cute. I love kittens!
                      http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                      ~Jim Butcher

Comment

I love my hair! This is the first summer where my hair has almost fully grown out and I'm seeing my natural colour properly for the first time in 18 years! I always told people that it was mid-light brown in the winter, turning golden red in the summer but it's not quite the case. At first I thought that it was just brown these days, because no amount of sitting in the sun was bleaching it. My flat has poor light though, so only recently did I realise that what really happens is that my hair is brown, but when the sun catches it tiny strands of gold appear. It's like metalic fibers have been woven through it. A colleage commented just days ago, 'I thought you said you were ginger?' And then when I moved into the kitchen and let the sun fall on it, she was really amazed at the instant transformation. I feel very lucky to have such unusual hair, and I'm pleased to finally have a physical feature I am proud of! It's a huge deal.
                        夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I has a baby now. People babies are so little...
                          http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                          ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Congrats Maria...absolutely mind blowing to see a new born that you yourself produced right.
                            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Congratulations Maria!
                              sigpic
                              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
                                I has a baby now. People babies are so little...
                                Congratulations and Happy Mother's Day!
                                I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and Country
                                Tribe of my Tribe
                                Clan of my Clan
                                Kin of my Kin
                                Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
                                And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Working...
                                X