X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    Did you know you can click on stuff and it does stuff? I like touching the oven and it screams OWE I'M HOT!
    :=o: No, now I need to order a pizza to test out these clicking functions... :bounce:

Comment

Hunting tree oysters in Michigan.

I found two sacks full! A very good day!
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
        Hunting tree oysters in Michigan.

I found two sacks full! A very good day!
        If you have extras and wanna share I would LOVE to have some!!!!! Mushrooms make me happy.
        "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I finally finished my archiving project. Only took... many months...

Comment

Erutan (katethegreat19)

youtube.com/watch?v=E52rxz2sjRs

Comment

I'm feeling so content right now... I'm sleeping better since I started doing nice gentle exercise. So I don't sleep right through on my first day back at work at the moment (it used to be from around midnight to 3 or 4pm the following day!). So I'm sat outside at 9:20am, next to my new palm tree, drinking a decaf and reading fiction. On a work day!!

This is more like it!
              夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

We found Liberty's Kids on youtube! Yay for the Revoultion!
                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                sigpic

Comment

I saw this awhile ago during Christmas (picture is not mine), and thought it was funny:

(no offense intended of course)

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                    If you have extras and wanna share I would LOVE to have some!!!!! Mushrooms make me happy.
                    LOL - fat chance of that!

Only once have I been blessed with an over abundance of mushrooms - when I found a gazillion shaggy mains behind the credit union. Alas! The magic fields of abundance have been paved over, and shaggy mains are one of my favorites...
                    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I gathered up a couple more clusters of premo- commercial grade oysters, and a couple of hands full of fresh turkey-tails, for to make tea. It's been a splendid day in the woods!

Comment

Our assistant manager said I can work a 5 hour shift tomorrow.
                        Sweet!
                        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I was offered another opportunity for an internship position today by a friend. It wouldn't be a guaranteed thing (I'm not sure I'm even qualified), but it's still a nice gesture and reminds me that I actually did a fair bit of training to really help people.

Comment

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
                            I was offered another opportunity for an internship position today by a friend. It wouldn't be a guaranteed thing (I'm not sure I'm even qualified), but it's still a nice gesture and reminds me that I actually did a fair bit of training to really help people.
                            Never turn down a chance...!

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                              I gathered up a couple more clusters of premo- commercial grade oysters, and a couple of hands full of fresh turkey-tails, for to make tea. It's been a splendid day in the woods!
                              Your killing me here!!!! Morel season is over for us so starting next week I get Chanterelle's.
                              "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                                Your killing me here!!!! Morel season is over for us so starting next week I get Chanterelle's.
                                I'm messing with growing oysters (normally, I use sterile culture techniques, but I'm playing with less technical methods for my "amateur scientist" blog). If I can get a viable culture going, I'll send you a sack of oyster mycelium to grow on coffee grounds...

Chanterelles! I can't grow those - complex relationship between fungus and environment... I 'll be looking for Death Trumpets (a type of chanterelle) next. They are unbelievable tasty! I can't even describe how utterly exquisite they are!

Comment

Working...
                                X