X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post
    Hmmm. Today is National Chocolate with Almonds Day.

- - - Updated - - -

Not Your Father's Root Beer. Totally makes me smile, since it's booze but tastes like real root beer at the same time. And makes great root beer floats!
    I'm going to have to see if I can find this stuff someday. I love Root Beer.

Comment

As you can see here,it is going National...

http://www.brewbound.com/news/pabst-...-beer-national
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Harvested the first batch of fresh catnip, and the cats, after having their fun, have all passed out on the floor.
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
          Harvested the first batch of fresh catnip, and the cats, after having their fun, have all passed out on the floor.
          My three cats all react in very different ways. The youngest one becomes rather stupid, rolls around on the floor, and contorts herself into all sorts of pretzel shapes, such as laying on her back with her hind feet up by her ears. The middle and alpha cat spends the entire time rubbing her face along the carpet, trying to get as much catnip as she can into a little pile in front of her. The oldest sticks to her own little pile, but then gets VERY aggressive if either of the others attempts to even look at her stash.

Comment

LOL - We like to torment them. We'll put some on the floor under a colunder and let them figure out how to get at it, or put it in a huge glass pickle jar and watch them squeeze into it (requires adult supervision, in case one gets stuck), or put some in a big paper sack with large-ish holes in it - one cat generally climbs inside and the others take pokes at her, or hang it in an onion bag about 2 feet off the floor and watch them frantically jump.

We are sooooo mean to the little addicts...
            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Red vines make me smile

Comment

Apparently, in my hometown there's place where you can read poems to sheep. The idea is so charmingly silly that it makes me smile.
                At least there is someone who listens to one's words! So people become less lonely.
                "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

My facial muscles

Comment

Wow....Jacksonville has (what looks like) a HUGE amount of Pagan groups...
                    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                    sigpic

Comment

This.

I was able to get pretty close to this brave little feral kitten that's living in my backyard bushes.

Comment

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post
                        This.

I was able to get pretty close to this brave little feral kitten that's living in my backyard bushes.
                        Oooh kitten! So cute this makes me smile too.
                        You remind me of the babe
                        What babe?
                        The babe with the power
                        What power?
                        The Power of voodoo
                        Who do?
                        You do!
                        Do what?
                        Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

I am thinking because this kitten is so clean generally that he is less feral as much as the offspring of a nice cat that got dumped for being with kittens...My Daughter has a cat I rescued,that had kittens where I lived before,and she was dumped,and had the kittens before I rescued her. I did BTW find someone to take the kittens also.

Real Feral cats tend to look a bit bet up more human adverse.
                          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                            I am thinking because this kitten is so clean generally that he is less feral as much as the offspring of a nice cat that got dumped for being with kittens...My Daughter has a cat I rescued,that had kittens where I lived before,and she was dumped,and had the kittens before I rescued her. I did BTW find someone to take the kittens also.

Real Feral cats tend to look a bit bet up more human adverse.
                            I was thinking pretty much the same thing. Momma looks a little rougher, when she let's me close enough to get a good look at her, that is. But the kittens tend to be less skittish though they're still a little afraid. The one I got the picture of is the braver of the two, and will move to within arm's reach but only if I'm very quiet and still.

I think that Momma was dropped and abandoned for getting knocked up, and just got lucky enough to find the monster of a foecythia in my backyard where she could nest. I would love to take them in, but I have three already.

Comment

EI finally accepted my application. If I get paid in the next two weeks, I might even be able to afford rent. Because I think I can only make about $400 from working this month, and that's only half my rent...

The real possibility of paying my rent this month makes me happy.

Mostly art.

Comment

I just need to close then open at 6am Then I'm off for FOUR DAYS! Four days, in which I will waste my time in the arts of fiddle faddle. I will do nothing of accomplishment! I will be a lost wayward child of the state. A latchkey adult.

Ahh the glory of it all.
                                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                                X