X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post
    Kittens, kittens, everywhere! The woman up in Canada that does the livestreaming of her fostering of cats just had TWO litters born yesterday! In total, there are 13 kittens and two moms that I can look in on any time I want to watch them squirm around, and grow, and scamper about!

Watch TinyKittens's Tip + the Dreamworks kittens! on Livestream.com. Darling Tip was dumped on a rural property, left to fend for herself in unfamiliar territory. We don't know if she was dumped because she was pregnant, or if she got pregnant because she was dumped, but either way, this will be her last litter of kittens! Tip gave birth to 4 healthy babies and 1 tiny preemie on Wednesday, August 5th. Stay tuned to see how things develop! Mom and babies will all be spayed/neutered and adopted into exceptional, loving homes. Please spay and neuter!

http://livestream.com/tinykittens/sisko
    Hush, you fool! You may invoke the One Who Obsesses Over Cat, the Kitty Obsessor, He Who Toys with Yarn Balls, Devourer of Chex Mix! I, of course, speak of... *dramatic voice* GLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!

Comment

Oh lordy lordy Kittihs
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

It was Gleb who pointed me in the direction of these cams in the first place!

Comment

Originally posted by LearningMan View Post
          Hush, you fool! You may invoke the One Who Obsesses Over Cat, the Kitty Obsessor, He Who Toys with Yarn Balls, Devourer of Chex Mix! I, of course, speak of... *dramatic voice* GLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!
          The Prince of Cats, the King of Catnip, The Lord of the Fluffy Fuzzball, the Patron of Purrs, He Who Shall Not Be Urinated Upon?

I know him.
          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

You know NOTHING....NOTHING!!!!!

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Kittens, kittens, everywhere! The woman up in Canada that does the livestreaming of her fostering of cats just had TWO litters born yesterday! In total, there are 13 kittens and two moms that I can look in on any time I want to watch them squirm around, and grow, and scamper about!

Watch TinyKittens's Tip + the Dreamworks kittens! on Livestream.com. Darling Tip was dumped on a rural property, left to fend for herself in unfamiliar territory. We don't know if she was dumped because she was pregnant, or if she got pregnant because she was dumped, but either way, this will be her last litter of kittens! Tip gave birth to 4 healthy babies and 1 tiny preemie on Wednesday, August 5th. Stay tuned to see how things develop! Mom and babies will all be spayed/neutered and adopted into exceptional, loving homes. Please spay and neuter!

I subscribe to her feed. It's wonderful. I watch it daily to de stress. Sometimes just staring at kittehs staring at me.
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                I subscribe to her feed. It's wonderful. I watch it daily to de stress. Sometimes just staring at kittehs staring at me.
                I check in at least twice a day. Yesterday was exciting when feral Sisko just kept popping out babies lol

Comment

I likes the little orange one,looks like my last Cat Tigger..who sadly is no longer around..

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Awesome! Thanks for sharing, Munin!
                    I once saw a video where a cat mother adopted a few baby ducks.. Grrr...
                    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I got a little money for my birthday, so I bought one of those zuru robofish things. I've wanted one ever since I saw a youtube video of cats watching them. I got the pink and white one from the pirate series because it looked like a zombie fish. It's so cool. It swims at different speeds, changes direction at random and can dive to different depths.

Yeah, yeah.. my actual fish can do all of these things.. but can they come in the bath with me? No... no they can't..

If you don't hear from me for a while.. I'll be in the bath...
                      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Um guys. I think I fixed my internet issue for good. So a bit ago my internet started acting up again. It would come on for a minute or two and then go real slow and then cut off. I finally called the tech guy and made an appt. He said there was nothing wrong on their end but it sounded like faulty equipment on my end. So I made the appt for Thurs. Yeah, I'm sure that's going to go over very well with me.

So I decided to try an experiment. When I moved in here (over 10 years ago) I had cable and internet. So I had the cable line in through the hole in the wall. And then a splitter and two cables. One to my internet and one to my tv. I removed the cable service years ago. So the line has just been sitting there, unused. I noticed the cable on my internet was bendable on the end. Like it had a kink in it. I figured this was my faulty area. The wires are probably getting broken inside that spot causing a faulty connection.

So I just unplugged it and went to the tv cable wire that's been kicking it on the wall floor for years.

Guess what, chicken butts? My internet is back. And oddly...FASTER! I can tell because of my fb load time. I have a skin on it that is an outside app applied over it for custom colors etc. And it used to load really slow to that skin. Now it's back to a split second!

go me

Comment

Um guys. I think I fixed my internet issue for good. So a bit ago my internet started acting up again. It would come on for a minute or two and then go real slow and then cut off. I finally called the tech guy and made an appt. He said there was nothing wrong on their end but it sounded like faulty equipment on my end. So I made the appt for Thurs. Yeah, I'm sure that's going to go over very well with me.

So I decided to try an experiment. When I moved in here (over 10 years ago) I had cable and internet. So I had the cable line in through the hole in the wall. And then a splitter and two cables. One to my internet and one to my tv. I removed the cable service years ago. So the line has just been sitting there, unused. I noticed the cable on my internet was bendable on the end. Like it had a kink in it. I figured this was my faulty area. The wires are probably getting broken inside that spot causing a faulty connection.

So I just unplugged it and went to the tv cable wire that's been kicking it on the wall floor for years.

Guess what, chicken butts? My internet is back. And oddly...FASTER! I can tell because of my fb load time. I have a skin on it that is an outside app applied over it for custom colors etc. And it used to load really slow to that skin. Now it's back to a split second!

go me
                          Well if it works, yay!

Like it had a kink in it.
                          Whut? Kink?
                          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

lol. Like you get a kink in your neck. Like,hmmm, how to explain kink.

Comment

lol. Like you get a kink in your neck. Like,hmmm, how to explain kink.
                              Ahh, like sound the bones make?

Comment

Like an extremely sharp angle, so much so that it pinches off the flow of whatever through it. A kink in a hose would prevent water from passing through that spot.

Comment

Working...
                                X