X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
    Oh hey there Dez! Its good to see you. How've you been?
    Crazy busy, but good!

I've missed you all, too.
    Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

ccNcM30.jpg click to make it bigger
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

wpid-Photo-Nov-10-2012-321-PM.jpgI don't care what you believe in, just believe in it.
        I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Originally posted by Dez View Post
          Crazy busy, but good!

I've missed you all, too.
          Hey! Good to see your typing!
          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I found out there is an Ulta near me. So while I was going to go to walmart to pick up some foundation and mascara...I'm going there instead! I got a $3.50 off a $10 purchase. And my brand is bogo half off. I feel I'm going to be in the store a long time. I can't wait! It's my bday present to myself

Comment

Hell yeah! I spent the late afternoon at the outdoor shopping center. I shopped at Walmart, Target and Ulta. It was a haze of beauty shopping for the day. I feel great! Pretty much just picked up makeup. Got 3 lipsticks, 1 lip liner, 1 fat lip pencil/lipstick combo,foundation refill, mascara,primer and a cool eyebrow angled brush. I got my foundation priced matched, I had my $3.50 off at Ulta, which pretty much gave me my free liner and my mascara was on rollback. Frugal diva had a fun day.

Comment

I cut my hair short well, jaw length. But I've always had hair down to the middle of my back, so it's short for me. More than half of my hair is gone. I love it yay!
                You remind me of the babe
                What babe?
                The babe with the power
                What power?
                The Power of voodoo
                Who do?
                You do!
                Do what?
                Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Yay for you Iris! That sounds so pretty. =)

I'm smiling because my cat has been unusually snuggly lately.
                  ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

I dyed my hair for the first time in my life and got a new tattoo today.

Once in awhile self-care that costs more than $4 is important. This is probably the last time I get to spend this much on myself for another few years though. Worth it.

Pictures soon, if I can get one that doesn't catch how exhausted I look. Or maybe I'll just photoshop it into oblivion.

Comment

By a strange turn of events, aircraft friend ended up over for dinner, and thanks to the dog hogging the couch, we ended up cuddling for a while.

He went home (even though the invitation was there), but it felt really nice just to sit in someone's arms and talk. I missed that.

Mostly art.

Comment

I have Saturday off. I'm thinking of doing the $10 metro train deal to San Juan Capistrano and check out the mission and have lunch there. Just a nice quick getaway for the day.

Comment

love the train ...
                          I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

1. Friends with businesses so that I can have a little cash in my pocket to buy super important things like toilet paper and 40's.

2. Late night conversations about everything, all while wearing the comfiest hoodie known to man

3. crock pot chicken when it's finally done and delicious and in my tummy

4. cat GIFs
                            No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

81174476.jpg so many cat pics ... had to give equal time ...

Comment

Butterflies. Butterflies make me smile.

This kid is a nice distraction.

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
                                X