X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

^^^ Happy Birthday!
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
      ^^^ Happy Birthday!
      You're about two weeks late, but thanks!

Mostly art.

Comment

I found a set of hogwarts stationary in town today so I just handwrote the entire hogwarts letter and supplies list for my sister in law go me! I'm loving this.
        You remind me of the babe
        What babe?
        The babe with the power
        What power?
        The Power of voodoo
        Who do?
        You do!
        Do what?
        Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

It's raining!
          (gets under heated blankee)
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Spent all day in bed because the pain is bad. One of the cats left me a (cloth) mousie as a present.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

There are a few days I stay in bed a majority of the day...Joints at times ache like heck...
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I managed to get early bird tickets to 'wizard winter ball' in february yay
                You remind me of the babe
                What babe?
                The babe with the power
                What power?
                The Power of voodoo
                Who do?
                You do!
                Do what?
                Remind me of the babe!

Comment

I accidentally opened a package that was a gift for me from a friend (it wasn't wrapped). It made my day.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I had such an amazing day yesterday that I'm still beaming from ear to ear!

Despite my recent dissatisfaction with my home, I decided it was time to invite some close friends over to our place for the first time ever. One in particular has been my friend for 4 years now, and I've still never had her over for a cuppa! I needed to face that demon head on, and hopefully realise people won't judge me as harshly as I imagine!

We first went to the Christmas market in the town centre and it was lovely. One of the stalls was selling Japanese sweets and playing Japanese pop songs on a laptop. I felt really smug when we stood there in front of the vendors who didn't speak Japanese, discussing the sweets in Japanese with our Japanese friends. It's not often I get to impress other people, and that's partly why I have struggled with self-esteem.. there's just not much I can be proud of. So that was a really nice moment, and I felt all fuzzy inside.

Then the best moment came.. we headed off to our place! My friends were so nice about everything. They praised the size of our back yard; they loved my big silver fruit bowl; they commented that the place was so charming and homely; they loved our wall hangings, especially the old maps and photos of local castles in the study.. they even admired our book collection (I always hated that there were books everywhere, but my friends thought it was awesome!).

When my friends left, I found myself feeling really proud of our flat. So much so that I've invited my dad and his wife over... and another friend will visit next Friday! I kinda knew it was all in my head, but it was nice to have that confirmed! It's like a massive weight has been lifted!
                    夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Thats fantastic Jem!!!!!
                      "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Started two new paintings and they are coming along and they look faaaabulous! I am excited to see where I take these artistically. Oh and I even have time for a nap. Night night.

Comment

Today I went to AHRC and today teh judges was going to judge my robot. MY presentation was great. Everybody liked it including my inrtoduction. I sound like the boxing announcer. Anyway It turn out great. I even got two certificate. One for having a positive attitude and the second for the completion of the program.
                          Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 17 Dec 2015, 13:38.

Comment

Got paid. Just finished paying off my bills for the month and I have a bit left over. Woo hoo!

*goes to amazon
                            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

This because it looks awesome.
                              baah.

Comment

I received the keys to my new house today ^.^

My son and my husband were chasing each other around and around the empty home. My son was enjoying the echo of his own voice and the pounding of his feet on the floorboards. I'm glad our first experience in the home was filled with fun and laughter.
                                Elijah's running circuit.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X