This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiesha'ra View Post

Thank you. I'm a little off balance but recovering well. It was for brain surgery, tumor removal.
    So happy to hear your doing well and that recovery is going good for you!
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Re: Things that make you smile

Some nice person on Steam took the time to write a little 'Happy New Year and thanks for making gaming better with your mods' note to all the modders whose mods he uses on Skyrim. I realise it means he probably has far too much time on his hands, but I thought that was nice.

Also now I have enough ratings to officially have four little green stars on one of my mods. That's pretty awesome. I must get back into modding

Comment

Originally posted by Rae'ya View Post
        Some nice person on Steam took the time to write a little 'Happy New Year and thanks for making gaming better with your mods' note to all the modders whose mods he uses on Skyrim. I realise it means he probably has far too much time on his hands, but I thought that was nice.

Also now I have enough ratings to officially have four little green stars on one of my mods. That's pretty awesome. I must get back into modding
        夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Hubby got my zojirushi water boiler and dispenser to work!! yeah!! best $20 I've ever spent ($6 for the machine itself from the thrift store, and $14 for the cord and shipping)...

TEA!!!!
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

Thal,looked that up. I could use one for my instant coffee,BUT $119 seems a bit steep for a water boiler. Though it seems you snagged a good fixer upper and your Better half is good with stuff.
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Just got the call. No work tomorrow!
              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                Just got the call. No work tomorrow!
                YAY for you!!! No school, I loved those days
                "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I'm Going To Start At My Internship

Today I went to Brooklyn with AHRC to see the tour of my internship. It's going to start at 9:00 AM to 2:30 PM. And my first day of my internship is will start on January 25 and it's going to be for six weeks.

Comment

The pregnant cat at my shelter gave birth while I was away. I got to hold her tiny, squeaky,three-day-old babies today.
                    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Aunt Flow showed up in full force yesterday and I woke up and ran out the door forgetting to check my purse to make sure I had everything. Text KP and asked him to bring required items. Shows up to work with them in his pocket plus some aleve and doesn't complain or roll his eyes. I even have a king size kit kat bar on my bedside table! Sometimes he does a great job!!!
                      "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

26 years ago today, I brought my parrot home! We celebrated with corn muffins & sunflower seeds.
                        sigpic
                        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

As far as I remember 26 for a parrot is kinda late teens,right? Very long life if I remember.
                          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

There was a parrot on the One Show yesterday (or Wednesday, I forget) that was in her 90s. She'd stared in Ace Ventura and one of the 101 dalmatians sequels.
                            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

He's an African Grey and their average is 50-60, but there are huge variations so you never know. I heard of one who lived to 86. Macaws & Amazons can have a longer lifespan and I've heard of a few passing 100. They can get cancer, kidney/liver/heart problems, have strokes, etc. just like the rest of us. Think of the stories they could tell....oh wait...they DO tell!
                              sigpic
                              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                                Aunt Flow showed up in full force yesterday and I woke up and ran out the door forgetting to check my purse to make sure I had everything. Text KP and asked him to bring required items. Shows up to work with them in his pocket plus some aleve and doesn't complain or roll his eyes. I even have a king size kit kat bar on my bedside table! Sometimes he does a great job!!!
                                He knows the fear!
                                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                                X